Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tiger worms for salmon?

Options
  • 21-08-2017 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey.just wondering peoples opinion ln tiger(compost)worms for salmon fishing.i generally dig earthworms from our veg garden but my missus is gettin annoyed at me taking all the valuable worms from our garden.anyone here use the tigers for salmon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Inchilad wrote:
    Hey.just wondering peoples opinion ln tiger(compost)worms for salmon fishing.i generally dig earthworms from our veg garden but my missus is gettin annoyed at me taking all the valuable worms from our garden.anyone here use the tigers for salmon?

What river can you worm for Salmon legally?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Inchilad

What river can you worm for Salmon legally?

Most rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Inchilad wrote: »

I find the tiger worms are too small and skinny to be honest, the dendrobena is probably the best alternative to the earthworm.

It is actually a better worm to use if you need to cast fairly often especially in those hard to reach lies under branches etc as it is very durable when hooked up properly.

Most good tackle shops sell them at around 3 euro for 20.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement