Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Service

Options
  • 21-08-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi All,

Could anyone suggest somewhere in Dublin (I am in CC) that would give my bike a good servicing. I am looking to have the whole bike serviced. Saw 360 in Clontarf have a pretty good looking deal for €69 euro. Can anyone let me know if they would recommend them, or any other bike shop for that matter.

360 include the following.

Tighten every nut and bolt on your bike,
    Align both wheels and brakes,
    Tuning all gears,
    Safety check on all componentry.
    Premium bike wash and polish
    Regrease and re-assembly of headset
    Regrease and re-assembly of bottom bracket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

bump.

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

I can recommend Mr Orange Bikes, I've used them a few times. They come and pick the bike up, drop it back looking like it's just rolled out of the showroom for €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

Miklos wrote: »
    I can recommend Mr Orange Bikes, I've used them a few times. They come and pick the bike up, drop it back looking like it's just rolled out of the showroom for €80.

Thanks for that Miklos. The mobile service is a huge plus.

think I am sold on it.

Advertisement