If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG oled 55'

Options
  • 21-08-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hi there, just noticed LG oled on special offer for £1485 which seems to be great price. I can't see the actual model, might be mobile version of site. Any further info would be greatly appreciated. Presume it's available for home delivery? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rai555 wrote: »
    Hi there, just noticed LG oled on special offer for £1485 which seems to be great price. I can't see the actual model, might be mobile version of site. Any further info would be greatly appreciated. Presume it's available for home delivery? Thanks
    Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Its the 55C6 (Curved) that is currently priced at £1485.00. They are a cracking television.

Delivery would be £6.99 and it also comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

In stock and ready to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Saw thread title, and thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Its the 55C6 (Curved) that is currently priced at £1485.00. They are a cracking television.

Delivery would be £6.99 and it also comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Hi Kenny,

not sure is that right - in technical description it says NO at 3D section. And no model number on site.   Would be interested

Cheers

Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Hi,now i can see the model on RS site a it seems to be 55b6v, please see the screenshot attacged. Tried o order one online and got '' no stock '' alert.  
    Would like to hear

Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Hi,now i can see the model on RS site a it seems to be 55b6v, please see the screenshot attacged. Tried o order one online and got '' no stock '' alert.  
    Would like to hear
    Hi Rai555.

It is 100% the 55C6 (Curved version) that is on our website. There is no model number listed against this product on either our .co.uk or our .ie websites.

The 55C6 does have 3D so it seems our website has that wrong (I'll see if our IT team can correct this).

The 55B6 is totally finished unfortunately with no more stock available.

Delivery on the 55C6 would be just £6.99 and in comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge included.

• Advertisement

Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Would like to hear
    Hi Rai555.

It is 100% the 55C6 (Curved version) that is on our website. There is no model number listed against this product on either our .co.uk or our .ie websites.

The 55C6 does have 3D so it seems our website has that wrong (I'll see if our IT team can correct this).

Delivery on the 55C6 would be just £6.99 and in comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge included.
    I wonder did you get chance to look at screenshot on previous post? 

Hi Rai555.

Thanks for the post.

Would like to hear
    Hi Rai555.

I wonder did you get chance to look at screenshot on previous post? 
    Hi rai555,

I replied to your email this morning, I don't know if you have received my reply. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.