Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to DCU

Options
  • 21-08-2017 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello, I'm going to do gen science in nuig and was wondering if I can transfer to dcu gen science for second year because money is tight in the household and my parents can only support my accomadation for one year. I got 410 pts in the leaving cert and was wondering if it's possible to transfer to DCU?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 31 Verified rep DCU Student Help

Hello, I'm going to do gen science in nuig and was wondering if I can transfer to dcu gen science for second year because money is tight in the household and my parents can only support my accomadation for one year. I got 410 pts in the leaving cert and was wondering if it's possible to transfer to DCU?

Hi. Usually transfers are to year one of a college programme but you should check in with the course contact directly too. Please be aware you get 4 years of "free" fees to do a level 8 course. If you were to do a year in NUIG and then 4 years in DCU (total of 5 year), one of them years you would be liable to full fees (€7295 in 2017). Jonny

Advertisement