We are adding another update tonight [Fri 23rd July] at 2am. Some users will experience intermittent connection issues to possible down time on the site around that time and the hour or two after. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

AMA wish list! I'd really like to hear from...

Administrators, Boards.ie Employee Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭✭ Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Things have quietened down in the AMA forum of late and we'd like to get things back up and running. Personally I love the AMAs and always enjoy them no matter what the subject is. I think there are a lot of you who love reading them and asking questions too. I've collated a list (posted below) of the types of people/professions that people have mentioned here and in other forums that they would like to hear from. I've left out any that we've already covered. Let me know if any of these appeal to you and if you have any other suggestions, please post them here too and we'll see what people would really like to read about and do our best to organise them.

You can see a list of previous AMAs here.

If one of the suggestions applies to you, get in touch!
    You can fill in this form to apply, or PM or email me [email protected] to find out more.

Thanks all! :)

Comments