Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding another nest remote

Options
  • 21-08-2017 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just got a nest system installed after joining electric Ireland. The system is set up with two zones, the heating and the water. But, I would like to have two separate zones for heating upstairs and downstairs, I understand that I will need another nest remote, do Electric Ireland offer tho service?

Or, does anyone else know what is involved in this and is it possibly a diy job?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Kagawa,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The cost of a second Nest thermostat with Electric Ireland is €270. For more detailed information and advice, we recommend contacting Electric Ireland Home Services on 1850 372 333. They are open until 6pm Monday to Friday.

Best regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Kagawa wrote: »
    Hi,

I just got a nest system installed after joining electric Ireland. The system is set up with two zones, the heating and the water. But, I would like to have two separate zones for heating upstairs and downstairs, I understand that I will need another nest remote, do Electric Ireland offer tho service?

Or, does anyone else know what is involved in this and is it possibly a diy job?

Thanks,
    A Climote can control 3 zones like you have, you should see would that suit you instead.

Advertisement