Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu Real Rewards

Options
  • 21-08-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi, According to the Supervalu site, Eir customers can now earn Reward Points for spending money with Eir. To avail of this, you have to link your Eir account to a Supervalu Real Rewards card on the Eir site. Can someone please tell me where on the site I should register the card. I have looked everywhere (I think), but cannot find it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kali291 wrote: »
    Hi, According to the Supervalu site, Eir customers can now earn Reward Points for spending money with Eir. To avail of this, you have to link your Eir account to a Supervalu Real Rewards card on the Eir site. Can someone please tell me where on the site I should register the card. I have looked everywhere (I think), but cannot find it. Thanks
    Hi kali291, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

You will need to register for the myEir facility first and once you have done this you should be able to register for this service. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kali291

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi kali291, 

You will need to register for the myEir facility first and once you have done this you should be able to register for this service. 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    Been registered on MyEir for years. At the moment, none of the links work (although I cannot find one for Supervalu), and my package is listed incorrectly.

I found it, after login in to my eir
    under the  "more" link  had real rewards with eir and that link had a box to enter you SV tag number

Hi kali291, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    Been registered on MyEir for years. At the moment, none of the links work (although I cannot find one for Supervalu), and my package is listed incorrectly.
    Ok no problem. You will need to login in to my eir and then under the  "more" link it should have real rewards with eir and that link should allow you to enter your SV tag number. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll clarify the package for you. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement

jos22 wrote: »
    under the  "more" link  had real rewards with eir and that link had a box to enter you SV tag number
    Thanks for your help on this jos22 :)

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kali291

Thanks 

Adam 
    Fair enough, but the 'More' link, as well as all the other menu items, does not work on my screen.:-(

Thanks 

Adam 
    Fair enough, but the 'More' link, as well as all the other menu items, does not work on my screen.:-(
    Sorry to hear that. Can you try this in a different browser please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭Blut2

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having a similar issue trying to add my Real Rewards number.

When logged into myeir I'm not seeing a "more" button anywhere. Could you tell me where its meant to be?

Blut2 wrote: »
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having a similar issue trying to add my Real Rewards number.

When logged into myeir I'm not seeing a "more" button anywhere. Could you tell me where its meant to be?
    top of page after logging , you should see
    my-eir_logo_purple.png

[*]dashboard
      [*]my bills
      [*]payment
      [*]my profile
      [*]more
      [size][font]
      [*]support
      [/font][/size]

• Advertisement

Hmm. The only headings I'm seeing are:

Eir logo

Dashboard
          Usage
          Billing
          Account

Is it not possible for mobile accounts to add Real Rewards possibly?

Hmm. The only headings I'm seeing are:

Eir logo

Dashboard
          Usage
          Billing
          Account

Is it not possible for mobile accounts to add Real Rewards possibly?
      https://www.eir.ie/realrewards/
      https://supervalu.ie/rewards/eir
      try from those links if you scroll down you should see a link with somthing like
      link eir account etc
      or on the eir link you should see
      [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Link your card now[/font]
      try being signed into both your accounts before using the link.
      might have use the browser and not the apps on the phone

When I click the links from those pages it just brings me to my eir dashboard unfortunately - nothing more. I've tried multiple browsers, all on a desktop, and with both accounts logged in and still nothing.

My suspicion is maybe the option just isn't available to mobile customers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

When I click the links from those pages it just brings me to my eir dashboard unfortunately - nothing more. I've tried multiple browsers, all on a desktop, and with both accounts logged in and still nothing.

My suspicion is maybe the option just isn't available to mobile customers?
      Hi Blut2 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement