Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for Bike to Work Scheme

Options
  • 21-08-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting a bike through BTW but have no idea what I should be looking at. Travel is about 15km each way. Any bike recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm in North Dublin if that makes any difference to sellers etc.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,430 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you're northside both Humphries in Finglas and Richie's in Swords have good reputations and can give you decent suggestions based on the brands they sell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Beasty wrote:
    If you're northside both Humphries in Finglas and Richie's in Swords have good reputations and can give you decent suggestions based on the brands they sell

Cheers. I know Richies so will pop in there for a look.

Advertisement