Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers (US)-[**SPOILERS**]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Strange move by the bellhop, my main man Doctor Mike finds the idol, certain winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Bit disappointed with who was voted out tonight. quite like the immunity challenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Disappointed with the vote out also and with the whole season so far!
    I'll keep watching but it's tough as it's super dull :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Cole does appear selfish in nature but is suffering greatly from a lack of adequate nutrition.This was ably demonstrated by his syncope.

Delighted JP survived the vote,I've an in built bias towards the physical players who rock at challenges.He's a nice guy,unfortunately at this point in time he stinks as a strategic player.

Hoping the weasel that is Ryan doesn't win the game but himself and Christina are forces to be reckoned with from a strategic viewpoint.

Doctor Mike is destined to save this season, a shining beacon of light, Mike makes right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah kind of started coming together there in EP6, Ill definitely stay watching anyway. And tbh its been a while since a series was any good pre-merge anyway.

Average merge episode. Ugh! Never thought I'd find it tough to watch survivor.

At least there was a blindside :)

Well battlelines are drawn and predictably Ben came down on the side of the wicked witch of the west Chrissy.:)She's in a strong position to dominate the game.

Enjoyable tribal,Joe is a classic Tony Vlachos like player.He might pick up that clue that klutz of a player Cole somehow missed.

Hope Jessica gets her date with Cole with no need for any further mention of her virginal status.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The whole virgin shtick was just annoying as fcuk.

Doctor Mike has it in the bag.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

The whole virgin shtick was just annoying as fcuk.

She is desperate for some action with him, tbh hes a god but christ is that lad stupid, he got lucky hes good looking

Give the new Australian survivor a whirl, far better viewing.

There appears to be no way back for the Healers.Ben,Chrissy and Ryan have cemented their status as the all powerful triumvirate,dislike all three to varying degrees.Lauren is going nowhere in spite of her advantage.JP is seriously impressive in physical challenges but continues to lack any sort of a strategic/social game.He'll be jettisoned at the appropriate moment unless he goes on a serious run in the ICs.

Fed up of the focus on Ben's Marine Corp veteran status and his obvious issues with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Shame to lose Desi,serious threat in challenges and a very attractive lady.

I found that to be the most entertaining episode so far this season! Seems literally every challenge has a hidden immunity idol clue or some sort of secret advantage though which seems excessive.

Can't believe it took so long for someone to hide the feckin plate!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

GreNoLi wrote:
    Give the new Australian survivor a whirl, far better viewing.

Where would one find this show ?

noveltea wrote: »
    Where would one find this show ?

Not to be a smart ass but eh...google.:)

Poorest season in recent memory, not even Mike's inevitable win can save it, time for a shake up.

Ah I think its redeeming itself a bit now, Im suddenly invested in a good few of the contestants after the last 2-3 episodes, before the merge I couldn't even give you their names. Joe getting a rise out of the marine guy when he kept repeating the lie about him swearing on the Marines was hilarious, he'd make a good villain in another Heroes vs Villains.
    kingtut wrote: »
    Can't believe it took so long for someone to hide the feckin plate!
    It was a really nice plate, I was thinking Kingtut will be eating his spaghetti off that in a few weeks time :D

Thargor wrote: »

It was a really nice plate, I was thinking Kingtut will be eating his spaghetti off that in a few weeks time :D

Ha ha :D I certainly have some unusual items in my Survivor collection but don't plan on adding a plate to it :D ... you never know what will go up for auction at the end of the season though ;)

Ha ha :D I certainly have some unusual items in my Survivor collection but don't plan on adding a plate to it :D ... you never know what will go up for auction at the end of the season though ;)

Jessica's virginity?

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Jessica's virginity?

I almost choked on my coffee :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

Ok, I need to know more!
    What do you have??

pooch90 wrote: »
    Ok, I need to know more!
    What do you have??

Oh I have a ton of stuff and every year I say I need to produce a full list! ... A few of my items are here:

https://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php?user_name=irishalanl

This is probably only a fifth of what I have. Earliest item I have is from Season 2 :)

TBH the vote out at tribal was very predictable as Cole hardly featured pre his gallant effort at the IC.Hopefully he can make beautiful little babies with Jessica.:)

Totally shouting for the two underdogs... Doctor Mike and Joe.

Bit foolhardy of Ryan to go around blabbering about his HII.

The mooning episode was pretty funny in an otherwise underwhelming episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

What was Dr Mike doing with his voting? Playing the idol for Cole or Joe was the move to make but if he decided to try to get votes on himself and then play the idol then why vote for Cole? Surely trying to take Ben or someone else from the main alliance made much more sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Without hearing Dr. Mikes side of the story it comes across as a shocking move, as bad as any I've seen. He was in a decent position if he could have kept his idol in his pocket. And how the hell did he not figure out the missing vote from last week?

It's looking like a Devon win to me at the moment. Also think Lauren is doing well.

I'm usually all for shouting on the underdog but not this season.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    What was Dr Mike doing with his voting? Playing the idol for Cole or Joe was the move to make but if he decided to try to get votes on himself and then play the idol then why vote for Cole? Surely trying to take Ben or someone else from the main alliance made much more sense.

I was sure he was going to play the HII for Joe.

Yeah I went online to see what I was missing straight after the ep but Reddit and Survivorsucks were just as confused, that has to be one of the biggest wastes of an idol we've seen in later seasons, combined with his stupid "Give me your tired, your sick and your hungry" speech and smug walk? Is he just an idiot or did they edit out a load of stuff we missed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

I totally got his idol play. There were 7 versus 3 and they split the votes. Whoever from the 3 that he would use his idol on, the other person would have gone home. So if he used it on Joe, Cole would have gone home. If he used it on Cole, Dr. Mike would have gone home. He was in a no win situation. The alliance of 7 is too big.

I probably would have used it on myself at that point too, no use going home with an idol in my pocket. The longer he can stay in, the more the 7 will crack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

But he was in that exact same situation in the previous episode when the numbers were slightly more in his favour and he was happy to keep it in his pocket that night. He rightly didn't use it on himself as he was in no danger. Just like he was in no danger going into this week's TC.

The only rationale I can see for it is if he really wanted to keep Joe ahead of Cole for some reason. But he's painted quite the target on his back in doing so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

kaji wrote: »
    I totally got his idol play. There were 7 versus 3 and they split the votes. Whoever from the 3 that he would use his idol on, the other person would have gone home. So if he used it on Joe, Cole would have gone home. If he used it on Cole, Dr. Mike would have gone home. He was in a no win situation. The alliance of 7 is too big.

I probably would have used it on myself at that point too, no use going home with an idol in my pocket. The longer he can stay in, the more the 7 will crack.

I would have understood him just playing his idol on himself out of fear of going.

What he instead did was purposefully, and painfully, attempt draw votes on himself but then vote for one of the two he was trying to take the heat away from. Only two of the main alliance voted for Mike so if he, Cole & Joe all voted for Ben then he would have gone.

The only possible reason I can think for what he did is that he is extremely tight with Joe and wanted to do all he could to save him without actually giving him his idol, while also not wanting to upset the main alliance by voting out one of theirs so he threw Cole under the bus.

Advertisement