Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers (US)-[**SPOILERS**]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Mike is clearly playing underwater 4D Go, all hail his genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Enjoyed tonight's show. The look on Chrissy and Ryan's face priceless. Think I would of taken out Ryan instead of JP. Jp was the lowest person in that 3 some so it made no sense.
    I also would of taken out Ben. By taking out Joe, Mike could easily go back and a line with Chrissy and Ryan, as Mike feel used or something and Ben could easily flip back to Chrissy and Ryan.

Also Lauren, some woman,some strength could easily see her be screwed over by the two surfers.

Is it a final two or three this season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

A pretty enjoyable double episode with some great blindsides! Still fed up with the amount of immunity idols / advantages this season. Seems like they are practically tripping over them.

Love to see an old school season with 'new school' players and see what they make of having to fight to stay in the game.

Post-merge this season is great!! Oh and it's a final 3 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lauren could have just won herself the game there if she can keep it together and use here double vote at the right time.

Although I'd love to see Mike win it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yikes that was a cracking episode,that was one of the most enjoyable blindsides ever.Perplexing why they did'nt take out Ryan with the HII in his possession.

Edit and smarts of Chrissy pointed to her come from behind win in the IC,the others do not appear the brightest.Never so disappointed with an IC win.Devon's edit as a self proclaimed puppetmaster is beyond laughable.

Lauren was the standout player,ultimately believe she'll be betrayed by the other core members of the alliance.

Can't for the life of me understand why they did'nt avail of the opportunity to take out the double agent Ben,he really is hamming it up.

• Advertisement

noveltea wrote: »
    Enjoyed tonight's show. The look on Chrissy and Ryan's face priceless. Think I would of taken out Ryan instead of JP. Jp was the lowest person in that 3 some so it made no sense.
    I also would of taken out Ben. By taking out Joe, Mike could easily go back and a line with Chrissy and Ryan, as Mike feel used or something and Ben could easily flip back to Chrissy and Ryan.

Also Lauren, some woman,some strength could easily see her be screwed over by the two surfers.

Is it a final two or three this season?

Final three.

Good double episode, missed opportunity to get rid of Ben and Bellhop and idols, Mike has it wrapped up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

I'd like the fisher woman to win, which is funny because i disliked her at the start
    I really dislike Chrissy and Ryan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I think it's great that everyone who's left is playing pretty hard. Don't think there's any real goats to be brought to the final.

Obviously some are playing better than others.

I've liked this season. Think they've got a good cast and are doing a good job with the edit so far.

Well played Ben!

• Advertisement

Well played Ben!

Surely a temporary stay of execution?Can't for the life of me understand why the four did'nt stay strong and vote Chrissy,Ryan and Doctor Mike irrespective of their fear re the strength of Ben's game.The chit chat at the water station triggered a massively unnecessary fallout.

This is a truly unpredictable season,Devon and Doctor Mike are the ultimate goats.Crazy stuff with idols taken out of play and extra votes wasted.Lauren was in a strong position and playing an impressive game.

Where do the alliances lie now?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Classic Tribal. I'd love to see Mike, Ben, and either Chrissy or Ryan in the final 3 - it would make for an interesting Tribal Council.

Awesome play by Ben!! How stupid of Lauren to give away half the immunity idol! Speaking of which when I saw her pick up the shell I was thinking "That can't be it, you will look like an idiot at tribal".

Had they put the two parts together it would have looked like any old necklace lol.

Post merge definitely way better than pre merge this season.

seligehgit wrote: »
    This is a truly unpredictable season,Devon and Doctor Mike are the ultimate goats.Crazy stuff with idols taken out of play and extra votes wasted.Lauren was in a strong position and playing an impressive game.

Where do the alliances lie now?:)
    I don't really see any goats in the game tbh.

That episode was some mess. I'm not sure anyone came out of it looking good. Chrissy is probably the only one as she actually set the whole thing in motion by planting seeds in Ashley's head.

Ben should have zero chance in making final 3 at this stage, more than likely going next week.

Lauren completely threw her entire game away.

Dr. Mike was all over the shop at tribal.

Good episode but I'm not really invested, still hope Mike wins of course.

Australian Survivor has been far more interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Great episode, getting interesting now.

Laurens first line in her interview during the credits: "What happened tonight was a classic blindside...". Errr no dumbass, you threw it all away for no reason whatsoever, its not a blindside when everyone spends an hour discussing it out in the open beforehand.

Even more so when you are told you are a target on the beach before you get to TC.

Horrific mistakes.

Why didn't she just walk over to the fire and try retrieve the shell?

And Mike throwing someones immunity idol away and then not writing their name down was just as bad a move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I have an extra vote AND an immunity Idol.

I know! I'll leave the extra vote at camp and give away my Idol!

Jesus christ. Mike is right. That was THE dumbest move ever. Dumber than going home with two idols in your pocket. Dumber than giving your immunity necklace to four girls who want you gone. It was the worst.

Ben did it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Seemed like pure laziness that they didn't follow him around when he was looking for an idol.

I wonder what they left out of the edit that led them all to vote for Ashley. Ben was pointing at Mike at one stage but also ended up going for her.

• Advertisement

Really hoping he can do it,he's really up against it but he's played the best game.He has become more likeable now that his back is against the wall.

Yeah, and how was Ashley so confident that Devon turned on her with only 5 votes read?

Did she realise who wrote down "Ash" or some crucial info didn't make it into the edit.

I've really enjoyed the past merge but got a feeling the end result is going to be a little underwhelming.

Is Ben having to hide a tattoo on his shoulder with that plaster?

If I'd to put a bet on it at this stage I think Chrissy will become the sole survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

That's what I presumed and I've been wondering what it could be.

Presume it would have to be some form of nudity or curse. Doubt they'd have someone on who had something extremely objectionable like nazi tattoos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

It was bugging me so I checked it up, apparently it's a John Deere logo!

Yup

Finale and reunion tonight! Woohoo!

Can't wait to see what is on offer in the auction :)

Goodbye Dr. Mike! :D Final 4 woohoo!
    Ben will so win this if he makes final 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

some final. my heart. the upside down u the fire challenge. fair play to him. the right winner.

Advertisement