Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper conversion

Options
  • 21-08-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi Folks I have retired lately as a plumber and I was thinking of converting my old smiley face transit (semi-high roof ,long wheel base ) into a camper, it 17 years old. its in good enough condition and I like the idea of her retiring with me and heading of and having a bit of crack, Nostalgic I know but what the hell.Is this a pain in the butt to do to re-register it as a camper or is it just procedure.Got plenty of time on my hand to do the conversion my self, and any guidance would be appreciated. thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

ogill2000 wrote: »
    Hi Folks I have retired lately as a plumber and I was thinking of converting my old smiley face transit (semi-high roof ,long wheel base ) into a camper, it 17 years old. its in good enough condition and I like the idea of her retiring with me and heading of and having a bit of crack, Nostalgic I know but what the hell.Is this a pain in the butt to do to re-register it as a camper or is it just procedure.Got plenty of time on my hand to do the conversion my self, and any guidance would be appreciated. thanks a lot.

Head over to the motorhome, campervan and caravan forum. Lots of great advice over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ogill2000

thank you

Advertisement