Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable Error - Make sure cable is connected

Options
  • 21-08-2017 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,682 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, 

I Have been getting this a lot over the last two days and it's a pain I have to reset the modem every time to get to internet back up and running.

Cable error. Please make sure the cable is connected to the device properly. If the cable connection is secure, click Try Again.

All cables are connected properly and there has been no issues with the system since it was installed a year and a half ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, 

I Have been getting this a lot over the last two days and it's a pain I have to reset the modem every time to get to internet back up and running.

Cable error. Please make sure the cable is connected to the device properly. If the cable connection is secure, click Try Again.

All cables are connected properly and there has been no issues with the system since it was installed a year and a half ago.
    Hi Agent Coulson, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The best people to report this too is our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you further with this. 

Thanks

Adam 

Advertisement