Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL, college football tickets etc

• 21-08-2017 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi all,

Heading hopefully stateside soon to New York and Washington D.C looking to see a game over there, is it possible to get tickets for these games?
    Not pushed whose playing but would like to say to myself I was at an NFL or college game, was at basketball game in NYC years ago the American do entertainment like no one else

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

On Ticketmaster you will definitely be able to pick up tickets.. More then likely through ticket exchange but they shouldn't be much more then fave value.

Go to one of the NY teams and click tickets, for the giants select individual game tickets and you'll be direct to ticketmaster. If they're not playing when you're there, the Jets will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Rochey18 wrote: »
    On Ticketmaster you will definitely be able to pick up tickets.. More then likely through ticket exchange but they shouldn't be much more then fave value.

Go to one of the NY teams and click tickets, for the giants select individual game tickets and you'll be direct to ticketmaster. If they're not playing when you're there, the Jets will be.

Cheers
    Wana try tailgating looks interesting can you pay someone to join their tailgating party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

leestone wrote: »
    Cheers
    Wana try tailgating looks interesting can you pay someone to join their tailgating party?

Some tailgates are so popular they have their own website and I believe you can join them by paying them.

I'd prefer just bringing a few drinks to the carpark, soak in the atmosphere, get chatting to people and keep my money.

Cool can't wait to experience this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

If you're there a Sunday that the Jets will be at home then they'll be way cheaper than the Giants.

Like I'm going to the Seahawks @ Giants in October and my mates and I are working out how many hundreds of dollars we can justify for our seats. Jets games that month start at $20.

• Advertisement

True but for me this will a once in a lifetime thing.
    as I said don't care who is playing just want to make the most of this

Advertisement