Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fans of Moonspell?

• 21-08-2017 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Being listening to this fantastic band since 2006, when I discovered both 'Wolfheart' and 'Irreligious'. I have a lot of their albums on CD, except for 'The Butterfly Effect' and 'The Antidote' which were quite patchy albums. The last album from 2015 'Extinct' was really superb and I can't wait for the new '1755' album.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Yes! Heard the snippet of 1755 a while ago and am really looking forward to it. Extinct was one of my albums of the year when it was released. Went to see them in The Button Factory where they played a bunch of songs from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Passenger wrote: »
    Yes! Heard the snippet of 1755 a while ago and am really looking forward to it. Extinct was one of my albums of the year when it was released. Went to see them in The Button Factory where they played a bunch of songs from it.

I heard the snippet myself, although it sounds fantastic it's not really much to go on. 'Extinct' for me also was one of my albums of the year. Lucky your for seening Moonspell. Have you heard the superb bonus songs from 'Night Eternal'? They are 'Unhearted' and Earth of Mine'. I can't wait for November the 3rd.

Have you heard the superb bonus songs from 'Night Eternal'? They are 'Unhearted' and Earth of Mine'. I can't wait for November the 3rd.

I think you mean the track called 'Earth'? But yes, they are solid tracks alright. Unhearted especially. The bonus tracks on Extinct were superb too it must be said.

1755 is out today. Currently giving it a listen on Spotify.

Advertisement