Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Details on previously sold houses

Options
  • 21-08-2017 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I'm looking for a website where I can get detailed information on previously sold Irish houses, basically what is shown on daft etc. for houses that are currently for sale except for houses that have already sold. I could be wrong but I think daft makes the information that the agent posted unavailable once a house is sold. Is there another site that doesn't so I can see the info the agent posted?

The reason I'm doing this is that I'm trying to see roughly what the price/square metre was for houses that sold in my area (I do recognise this will vary with quality). I can get the prices from PRAI, but would would need the details from a property website to find square metre information.

Comments

Advertisement