Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennehy's

Options
  • 22-08-2017 7:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Anyone here member of Dennehy's gym? What do ye think of it?

I don't have huge experience of gyms others than Dennehy's but I'm wondering if theyre all the same or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I use the one in Douglas when I'm home for a few days for classes, they've always been decent I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

I go to the one in Blackpool. Great gym for the price. All equipment is new and in great condition. Friendly staff and trainers if you need a hand. Haven't tried any of the classes, though.

I've got a question on this, thought I'd bump it.
    I know the classes are PAYG, can you get into the gym PAYG too?

I'm home soon for a week or so and would be handy (no interest in the classes this time, want to do my own thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

razorblunt wrote: »
    I've got a question on this, thought I'd bump it.
    I know the classes are PAYG, can you get into the gym PAYG too?

I'm home soon for a week or so and would be handy (no interest in the classes this time, want to do my own thing)

Don't know about PAYG but you can get a month for €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I go to the one in Blackpool. Great gym for the price. All equipment is new and in great condition. Friendly staff and trainers if you need a hand. Haven't tried any of the classes, though.
    PAYG for classes applies to members who have base membership, not including classes, so you have to have a membership to enter the classes or gym regardless.

You can apply on their website for a one time free pass to see if you like the gym so you could use that and if you enjoy it, sign up for the month.

• Advertisement

They must have changed it then a I've definitely gone to a few classes and paid at the desk, granted all classes weren't offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Well it's well over a year since I did a class there so I could be wrong but give a bell and find out I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

You don't have to be a member for PAYG classes, there are some members only classes, but others where you don't need to be a member. It will say it on the schedule.

D'Agger wrote: »
    Well it's well over a year since I did a class there so I could be wrong but give a bell and find out I suppose.

Annoyingly, I've called twice and DM'd on Twitter, nothing back yet.
    I'll just head down there when I get back.

Advertisement