Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearing a loan

Options
  • 22-08-2017 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been trying to use your service desk function on banking365 but it does not seem to be working properly.

I drew down a loan about 3 weeks ago which I now want to clear in full however I do not have the account number for the loan account so I do not know how I can pay it down early.

Can you please advise how I can get this done and also through pm contact advise me what the balance would be to clear including interest accrued over the past 3 weeks? (It's a variable rate loan).

Kind regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi jiltloop,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We'd advise that you call us on 0818 365 365, to get a closing balance, and allow you to pay your loan in full. Can you let me know what problems you're having with the service desk function on 365 online?

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Hi jiltloop,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We'd advise that you call us on 0818 365 365, to get a closing balance, and allow you to pay your loan in full. Can you let me know what problems you're having with the service desk function on 365 online?

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the reply, the issue with the service desk is that the question I asked there 2 days ago is not visible and when I try to go from the inbox (which is empty but shouldn't be) to the sent items I get booted out with an error message and have to login back in to 365.

Kind regards,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi jiltloop,

Thanks for the reply.

When you're logged in to your profile, please make sure you only click the sent items, or inbox tab once and wait for it to load.
    If you click it again, while its loading it'll log you out, similar to pressing the back button.

Please try it again and it should work for you.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement