Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CBB (II) 2017 6th & 7th Eviction Poll

• 22-08-2017 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭

It's getting to crunch time in the Big Brother House, next up is our second double eviction. Who do you want to stay in the BB house ? Vote to SAVE your favourite

Vote to SAVE your favourite HM 33 votes

Chad
    0% 0 votes
    Helen
    36% 12 votes
    Jemma
    6% 2 votes
    Sam
    33% 11 votes
    Sandi
    18% 6 votes
    Sarah
    6% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I voted to save Jemma she deserves to be there until final night.

I would love Sarah and Chad to go tonight because I'm fed up watching their drama every night. There was a video up on the BB facebook back last week of Shaun teaching Sam how to play the spoons. It wasn't riveting viewing but it was nice to see interaction between two different housemates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I voted to save Sarah. I find her fascinating to watch in a really warped way. I think if she won it would give her a boost, even if I don't actually want her to win. I kind of want Chad to stay and Sarah to go or vice versa ( think Chad deserves to stay more but the sick twisted part of me wouldn't find that as interesting.) It's car crash tv and I genuinely feel she shouldn't be in there, she should walk, but then a part of me just wants to see how it plays out. I know I'm twisted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

neonsofa wrote: »
    I think if she won it would give her a boost, even if I don't actually want her to win.

It wouldn't give her a boost but endorse her adhorrent behaviour. If she won she would think her behaviour and actions in the BB house were right and she would continue to act that way in real life. This is the behaviour she is trying to dispel. She needs to take responsibity for her life and actions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I voted for Jemma, I did want Chad to win but after last night I'm unsure about him now so stuck with Jemma, what you see is what you get with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Annani

I voted For Chad.

Would like Jemma to stay tonight too.

Not bothered about anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I voted for Chad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chad got my vote, I wanna see him in there without Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I voted for Jemma , she has grown on me , like a wart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I liked Jemma last night. She's one of the most intelligent ones in there. But I can't forget how vicious and nasty she has been - so Jemma will not get my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Sarah, Helen & Sandi struggling for votes. Makes me think Helen & Sandi will go as people may not be bothered to vote for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

Voted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I love Sam so voted for him to stay. I also want Chad to stay. I didn't mind Sarah before the show but now after this show I really can't stand her but I hate Jemma more. As for Sandi & Helen especially the latter they really havent done anything of note to make me want to save them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You all nailed it! Well done :D

Advertisement