Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Credit Limit Service Request

Options
  • 22-08-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I have requested a credit limit increase on my new Platinum Credit Card through card care but it just states "Pending" when i logon, for the past week. Is there any way i could chase this?

thank you

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Rob,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

When you've applied for your increase through Card Care, usually your request would update within 3 working days. Can you let me know what date you put through your request?

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi Rob,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

When you've applied for your increase through Card Care, usually your request would update within 3 working days. Can you let me know what date you put through your request?

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    Hi Jane,

See attached, August 15th is when i submitted the request

425911.JPG

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi oB1,

Thanks for the reply.

I've just checked with the Credit Card department, and the team would normally get in touch with your after you've made the request on Card Care.
    If you have been speaking with them, your request should be reviewed within the specified timeframe of 3 - 5 business days and correspondence is sent by post to your address on file.
    If you have not been speaking with anyone, please give them a quick call on 0818 251 251 choosing option 1, 5 and 2 and an advisor will check the status of your application.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement