Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir phonelines down, so notifying eir here of my order cancellation.

Options
  • 22-08-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I cant get through to eir on the phone or chat.

Eir  logged my address incorrectly, so my installation for tomorrow had to be cancelled.
    I was told I still need to cancel the callout, and then got cut off. Everytime I try to ring eir I get cut off again.
    Chat is also not available.

Looks like there is an issue with eir internal systems.

Anyway, as I cant get through to eir any other,  I’m  saying here that im cancelling that order.

Pm me if you need account details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    I cant get through to eir on the phone or chat.

Eir  logged my address incorrectly, so my installation for tomorrow had to be cancelled.
    I was told I still need to cancel the callout, and then got cut off. Everytime I try to ring eir I get cut off again.
    Chat is also not available.

Looks like there is an issue with eir internal systems.

Anyway, as I cant get through to eir any other,  I’m  saying here that im cancelling that order.

Pm me if you need account details.
    Hi fret_wimp2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm afraid our phone systems were down for awhile due to an internal issue, however, they are back up and running again. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to cancel orders from here, this would need to be done through our customer care team directly on 1901. They'll arrange this for you. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement