Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage

Options
  • 22-08-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I am trying to book an appointment with mortgage brokers. I have filled out online then got an email saying when it is best to be contact.
    I have replied numerous times and am getting nothing back.
    I cannot contact the branch as I am deaf.

Can someone please advise the best way to book an appointment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi MoversD,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry about this.

If you'd like to send us a PM at the link below in my signature, including the branch you've selected to meet with and your contact information and we'd be happy to follow up with the Branch for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 TT rainbows

MoversD wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am trying to book an appointment with mortgage brokers. I have filled out online then got an email saying when it is best to be contact.
    I have replied numerous times and am getting nothing back.
    I cannot contact the branch as I am deaf.

Can someone please advise the best way to book an appointment?
    are you applying to brokers or bank that gives mortgages? If you are filling out some 'contact' us part of a website I find they are mostly useless.
    Try to email them directly or search for a name or email who works with them.
    Try a few different ones and you can see what type of customer services you can expect by their response.

Advertisement