Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarehall/ Temple view area advice please -What's it like?

Options
  • 22-08-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi all,

Thinking of buying a house in the Temple View area of Clarehall - what's it like is it rough? It's very near Darndale any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi Op

its not rough at all. i never have any trouble (6 years).

sometimes the q for the post office is mad long in the clarehall shopping centre, and you do see a few teenagers hanging around there too. btu i cant really think of many negatives.

however the clarehall estates are quiet enough, the neighbours seem decent people. primary schools are decent, there's a good choice, and transport links are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 a-non

Hi Op

its not rough at all. i never have any trouble (6 years).

sometimes the q for the post office is mad long in the clarehall shopping centre, and you do see a few teenagers hanging around there too. btu i cant really think of many negatives.

however the clarehall estates are quiet enough, the neighbours seem decent people. primary schools are decent, there's a good choice, and transport links are good.

Thanks for the reply - we are a bit concerned about how close it is to Darndale/halting site up the road but we love the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

a-non wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply - we are a bit concerned about how close it is to Darndale/halting site up the road but we love the house!

I have lived in a different estate but closer than clarehall to the above and have never seen any problems for 11 years! Transport links are excellent, schools, shops etc.

Advertisement