If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q acoustics 2050i

Options
  • 22-08-2017 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello guys, Looking to buy the q acoustics floor standers. Wondering if any boardie deal available please :+)?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hello guys, Looking to buy the q acoustics floor standers. Wondering if any boardie deal available please :+)?
    Hi peaceboi,

£299 would be the best price on a set of 2050s but I can include shipping in that price if you would like to go for a pair?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Thanks David....am also after a good av receiver to hook up with the q acoustics floor standers.
    Since the denon avrx 2300 are sold out, am thinking of the avrx 3300. After quick search,
    Saw this one
    http://www.hyperfi.co.uk/denon-avrx3300-network-receiver-avrx3300w-black-dolby-atmos-p-2717.html
    Wondering if guys could do a price match, so I can order both the floor standers & the 3300w
    Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Peace ,

thanks for the link but if you look carefully at the (very) small print you will see that is a B stock unit ( They are more expensive than us on the new unit) - we have brand new AVRX3300's in stock but don't hang around as they wont be around long! ( If you wanted a bundle deal on an AVRX2400 with the Q Acoustic 2050 just drop us a line!)

Also for the first time in a couple of years we should have the Q Acoustic 2050i in Walnut and Piano Black / Piano White - we have only had Graphite for the last few years but we have a new exclusive deal for Ireland with Q Acoustics that gives us exclusive access to the Walnut at the same price as the Graphite ( £299) and the Piano Black and Piano White are just £329.95 - that's a pretty amazing price for those speakers!

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Thank you John for the quick reply.
    Didn't notice about b stock thingy ;-)
    Ye I will take the walnut one, btw what deal would you do if I go with the 2400w & floor standers. Many thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Peace,

on the 'B-Stock' don't worry - I'm not sure you are meant to notice it as its so buried right at the end of their description!

If you went for the Denon AVRX2400 with the Q Acoustics 2050 walnut we can do you a Boardie deal reduced from £799/ €939 to £769/ €879 for you .

Thanks again and keep us posted if you would like to go ahead,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.