Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a Crossfire bridge

Options
  • 23-08-2017 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm looking everywhere to find one need one asap only ones I can find are in England and will take to long to deliver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Browneyy

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    AFAIK, you don't need a Crossfire Bridge

Not compatible with my gpu

What's your GPU?
    Rest of system specs?

What's your GPU?
    Rest of system specs?

Windows 10
    I5 6600K skylake
    16gb ddr4
    Asus Z170-deluxe
    Amd Radeon Hd 7770

i had a gtx 970 but it broke and im saving to get a 1080 so using my old gpu and i got another 7770 off a friend to crossfire just to get a little bit better fps

Hmm.

TBH I'd get rid of 1 (or both) of the HD 7770s, and find a cheap GTX 770 instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Hmm.

TBH I'd get rid of 1 (or both) of the HD 7770s, and find a cheap GTX 770 instead.

Yeah something like this. I have seen HD7970s go fro €90 on adverts, and you would likely get half that back by selling 1 HD7770. There arent any up at the moment but keep an eye out, still very good for 1080p

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

Where are you based Browneyy? I have a crossfire bridge here that you can have.

robcon wrote: »
    Where are you based Browneyy? I have a crossfire bridge here that you can have.

I'm in kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

Private message me your address so dude and I'll post it out to you.

Thanks for your help everyone got it sorted a friend of mine found one for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement