Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should I wait for loan documents?

Options
  • 23-08-2017 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I applied for a small loan a couple of days ago and received a text yesterday at 3pm to say it was provisionally approved and I would receive documents to my email 'shortly'. I still haven't received them. How long is the wait usually?

Best Regards,
    Robin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Robmeister2011,

Welcome to Boards, and thank you for your post.

Please check your Spam folder and Junk mail as sometimes e-mails can filter into those folders automatically.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Robmeister2011

I have nothing there, I think I might give customer service a call. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Robmeister2011,

Thanks for the reply.

We're sorry to hear the documents have not been sent as expected. If you call the lending department on 1890 365 100, an advisor will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Robmeister2011

They said it is still with the underwriter and the message may have been sent in error.

Thanks Anyway,

Robin

Advertisement