Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS kask bambino black medium size

Options
  • 23-08-2017 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Im moving away from tt orientation so selling my kask bambino size medium.
    in good condition few scratches etc nothing broken. I have lost the internal adjustment, it was a velco thing and didnt ever do much for my fitting.
    (I think i lost it at a race but will check about at home)
    helmet, bag and box and unused clear visor(in box) magnet popped off the visor so need to be re glued, never used it so never bothered. common issue with the visor
    (http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/81687-kask-bambino-magnets-dropping-off/ or just google it)
    given the missing internal adjustment thing and condition , Im asking for 130 collected
    pictures available on request

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    Im moving away from tt orientation so selling my kask bambino size medium.
    in good condition few scratches etc nothing broken. I have lost the internal adjustment, it was a velco thing and didnt ever do much for my fitting.
    (I think i lost it at a race but will check about at home)
    helmet, bag and box and unused clear visor(in box) magnet popped off the visor so need to be re glued, never used it so never bothered. common issue with the visor
    (http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/81687-kask-bambino-magnets-dropping-off/ or just google it)
    given the missing internal adjustment thing and condition , Im asking for 130 collected
    pictures available on request

Hey could you pm pictures pls

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Sent on.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

offering this now at 125 here, have got new adjuster and full set of replacement pads its a decent deal for a good helmet, saves alot more time that a set of wheels

Advertisement