If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart TV 800 euro

Options
  • 23-08-2017 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi
    Looing for tv and bracket to fit into a space restrcted to 108cm wide
    Budget inl wall mout bracket 800 euro 
    Thanks Diarmuid 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dnormoyl wrote: »
    Hi
    Thanks Diarmuid 
    Hi Diarmuid,

At that size you would be looking at a 43" TV as the next size up, 49", is around 109cm wide.

For a good 43" TV I would recommend the Sony KD43XE7073. It is a little more than 800 at 849 euro but the Sonys have the best LED panels I've seen this year.

For a bracket you would be looking at 38.99 euro for a bracket that sits flat to the wall.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Hi
    Thanks Diarmuid 
    Hi Diarmuid,

At that size you would be looking at a 43" TV as the next size up, 49", is around 109cm wide.

For a good 43" TV I would recommend the Sony KD43XE7073. It is a little more than 800 at 849 euro but the Sonys have the best LED panels I've seen this year.

For a bracket you would be looking at 38.99 euro for a bracket that sits flat to the wall.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David
    43 is a bit small so just did another measue and the space is 116cm 
    Would you have a boardie price for Samung curved UE49MU6500 plus cantilevel swivel arm bracket delivered to limerick
    Thanks again 
    Diarmuid

Hi
    Thanks Diarmuid 
    Hi Diarmuid,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David
    43 is a bit small so just did another measue and the space is 116cm 
    Would you have a boardie price for Samung curved UE49MU6500 plus cantilevel swivel arm bracket delivered to limerick
    Thanks again 
    Diarmuid
    Hi Diarmuid.

Unfortunately the 49MU6500 is an in store only collection and can not be shipped. (Its listed as call and collect on our website).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202574-ue49mu6500.aspx

The 49MU6400 (Non curved) is available to ship and priced at £619.00 with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202612-ue49mu6400.aspx

For a swivel bracket there is the Sanus BMF220 priced at £149.00 (I could drop to £100 if purchased along with a TV).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202747-bmf220-b1.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks very much Kenny
    That looks great. Just on the bracket as there will only be 3 cm of space either side-do u think will that suffice. Can it go straight out
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 

Thanks very much Kenny
    That looks great. Just on the bracket as there will only be 3 cm of space either side-do u think will that suffice. Can it go straight out
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

The Sanus bracket can extend straight out from the wall.

Do you mean you only have 3 inches between the screen and your wall on both sides?

• Advertisement

Thanks very much Kenny
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

Do you mean you only have 3 inches between the screen and your wall on both sides?
    Hi Kenny
    Yea 3cm each side 110cm d telly and 116cm the space about 45cm deep
    Thanks
    Diarmuid 

Thanks very much Kenny
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

Hi Kenny
    Thanks
    Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

3cm might be a bit of an issue when it comes to actually mounting the TV on the bracket.

How much room do you have above the television?

Thanks very much Kenny
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

Hi Kenny
    Thanks
    Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

3cm might be a bit of an issue when it comes to actually mounting the TV on the bracket.

Hi Kenny

Its a space of 100 cm in height but was hoping to put it not more than 6cm down from the shelves over it
    Thanks Diarmuid 

Thanks very much Kenny
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

Hi Kenny
    Thanks
    Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

Hi Kenny

Its a space of 100 cm in height but was hoping to put it not more than 6cm down from the shelves over it
    Thanks Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

That is very tight indeed.

I would be worried that you will not be able to lift the television onto the bracket.

I'll go and see if with those measurement it will be possible.

Thanks very much Kenny
    Thank again,
    Diarmuid 
    Hi Dnormoyl.

Hi Kenny
    Thanks
    Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

Hi Kenny

Thanks Diarmuid 
    Hey Diarmuid.

That is very tight indeed.

I would be worried that you will not be able to lift the television onto the bracket.

I'll go and see if with those measurement it will be possible.
    Thanks Kenny

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

If you are using a cantilever bracket then you wont have any issue mounting the TV as you can pull the wall mount out to allow you to connect the TV to it no problem. 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

If you are using a cantilever bracket then you wont have any issue mounting the TV as you can pull the wall mount out to allow you to connect the TV to it no problem. 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thats great John
    Will send you a pm with details

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thats great John
    Will send you a pm with details
    Hey Dnormoyl.

Could you copy myself on the PM and I can give you a call to sort things.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.