Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up for amazon prime trial, lost access to the account/email.

Options
  • 23-08-2017 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

Signed up to amazon prime trial on computer, forgot the email used cos it was all done on keychain and thus saved on my computer account. But I gave the computer to a relative when I got a new one a few days ago, and without asking me my relative completely deleted my account from the computer, so now I can't remember the email used to even try and recover the password. Any suggestions on what to do before I'm charged? Contact the bank? I tried calling amazon but I didn't get through to anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Is your Prime trial email different from your Amazon email?

I'd suggest creating a new Amazon account and get onto online chat and explain your situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

I'm not sure what Amazon could do if you can't remember the email address.

How many email addresses do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

degsie wrote: »
    Is your Prime trial email different from your Amazon email?

I'd suggest creating a new Amazon account and get onto online chat and explain your situation.

Yes. I (foolishly) made another account to get a free prime trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Solved it. Got onto amazon chat, gave the customer service rep the address used and the last 4 digits of my card, and they retrieved the email for me!

Advertisement