Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing Alterations - Shannon

• 23-08-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Shannon that does clothing alterations?

Need suit pants let down an inch or so.

Cheers cm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

The ladies in the shopping centre are very good, I've got some alterations and some patching done there and it's to a very high standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭Cartman78

The ladies in the shopping centre are very good, I've got some alterations and some patching done there and it's to a very high standard.

Cheers - where are they located in the centre?

Don't really know the layout of the centre that well really - generally only dash in and out of Dunnes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

They're in one of the kiosks across from Easons which is in the older part of the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Excellent service for me too .....

Advertisement