Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subtank Mini Alternatives

• 23-08-2017 12:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

So, I've been out of the game for a while, so giving this a go again.

The missus was crazy about her kanger subtanks with the RBA, and obviously with this TPD thing they're all gone.

So the question is what recommendations have you for something similar these days, it doesnt need to be a sub ohm tank as she has no interest in the stock coils, only thing that matters is that the air flow would have the same range.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

You can still buy the subtank mini on chinese websites like fasttech. Pretty cheap too.

I recently dropped my kanger toptank mini and broke the base, but the tank was still ok. So I went on thebestshop.eu and ordered a subtank mini base for like 6 or 7 euro and it screwed right on. I noticed they also had a plastic ball cap that fits the base for a reasonable price. All you need is to buy the base, the plastic tank and a drip tip (under 15 euro I think) and you have a DIY subtank mini. Even cheaper from China but a longer wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

morritty wrote: »
    So, I've been out of the game for a while, so giving this a go again.

The missus was crazy about her kanger subtanks with the RBA, and obviously with this TPD thing they're all gone.

So the question is what recommendations have you for something similar these days, it doesnt need to be a sub ohm tank as she has no interest in the stock coils, only thing that matters is that the air flow would have the same range.

If she is already using an RBA then moving to an full RTA tank would be the way to go due to them having much easier build decks. I'm waiting on delivery of a Geekvape Ammit 25 at the moment which seemed to tick all the boxes I wanted but there are a huge amount of options out there.

She needs to pick how big of a tank, how much juice it can hold and what style of build deck she wants and then have a look on Youtube for reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

Cheers lads, I'd say 22mm max for her, shes using an old Vaporshark dna40, the smaller internal battery one, ill keep an eye out.

I'd be better looking over at uk vendors for a better selection right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

+1 for the Geekvape Ammit 25, got one today and it's a fantastic piece of kit. Flavour is tremendous. If your looking for a 22mm the Goblin Mini V3 is excellent also and it comes with a single and dual coil deck option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

morritty wrote: »
    Cheers lads, I'd say 22mm max for her, shes using an old Vaporshark dna40, the smaller internal battery one, ill keep an eye out.

I'd be better looking over at uk vendors for a better selection right?

Sadly due to TPD regs, the selection for tanks is pretty crap in Irish brick and mortar stores.
    +1 for the Geekvape Ammit 25, got one today and it's a fantastic piece of kit. Flavour is tremendous. If your looking for a 22mm the Goblin Mini V3 is excellent also and it comes with a single and dual coil deck option.

Very glad to hear this as mine should be here in the next few days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Venom wrote:
    Very glad to hear this as mine should be here in the next few days

You won't be disappointed, I'm sure, I've had 3 different builds in it so far and my favourite is a ss at about 0.4. Afc only half open and the flavour is phenomenal. I haven't raved about a tank as much as this one not since the original Goblin Mini came out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Avocado 22 Special Edition (the 24 is horrible to fill IMHO) but you'll need to order online. 

Single Coil, 3.5ml juice, chucks clouds and the flavor is awesome. Piss easy to build, durable as hell and smaller than the Subtank.

Advertisement