Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General gaming discussion

Options
1511512513514515517»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I love Persona but think the mainstream SMT games are just as good, although they are a very different less accessible and more hardcore games (with exceptions, SMT4 is very accessible and perhaps too easy).

One thing I'm enjoying about the new SMT games is the new Atlus composer Ryota Kozuka. Shoji Meguro is excellent but I think Kozuka could be on par. The SMTIV soundtrack is one of the all time bests and SMTV is really growing on me. Hoping to finish off a few more games that I'm currently playing and get stuck into V Vengeance.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Luna84

@Jordan 199 That was a great game. The Still wakes the deep. You said it was good so I said I should try it.

I missed a decent amount of achievements in this game as I like to go into games blind. On another note I now have 116000 Gamerscore. I could have had more only I stopped gaming for a few years and then got into PC gaming for two years or so before moving back to Xbox.

Advertisement