Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere to buy travel bags for wine in Dublin?

• 23-08-2017 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Looking for something like a WineSkin or a JetBag for a trip coming up next week.

I'm not allowed post links because I'm a new user but it's basically a specially designed leak proof bag for transporting wine in luggage.

They don't seem to have any retailers in Ireland according to their website but I was wondering if anyone around the Dublin area had seen something similar??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,642 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I haven't seen them but then I'd more be looking for this kind of thing abroad then here...

Maybe phone one of the city centre wine shops that sell a lot to tourists such as The Corkscrew, or Wines on the Green\Celtic Whiskey Shop?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement