Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo college of further education building

Options
  • 23-08-2017 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi

I'm considering doing a course in Sligo college of further education. Driving from Cloonacool. I've only just started driving last month. What would be the best way to go? Back road?
    Any quieter way thru the town?

Thank you

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod: Moving to Sligo forum at request of OP. Please read the charter of this thread's new home.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

SHELDON88 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm considering doing a course in Sligo college of further education. Driving from Cloonacool. I've only just started driving last month. What would be the best way to go? Back road?
    Any quieter way thru the town?

Thank you

The best way would be through the manorhamilton road if you want it quieter where MSLETBE training centre where Ballytivnan is located. However in your case, i would suggest to go in early as 8am so traffic wont be as hectic.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Have you looked at courses in North Connaught College Tubbercurry? You would save yourself alot of time and petrol. ?

The main problem driving into Sligo in the morning say from 8:30am on is you get tail back of cars up the motorway from summerhill college roundabout. But if you were say arriving at the roundabout before 8:30am you should be ok. Sometimes it can be quicker to go down through town, but alot of roadworks on.

There is an IT Sligo Pay per day carpark right opposite Sligo College of Futher Ed which you could use.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 SHELDON88

Thanks guys! Manged to get in the IT instead. Oh god no North Connacht College is a total waste of time

Thanks guys! Manged to get in the IT instead. Oh god no North Connacht College is a total waste of time

That's good you got that sorted. Why would you think North Connaught college be a waste of time btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 SHELDON88

Thank you VLove :)
    NCC never seem to get enough numbers. A lot of there courses don't run at all every year

Thank you VLove :)
    NCC never seem to get enough numbers. A lot of there courses don't run at all every year

Jesus that's shocking. I suppose it is small and the roads in Tubbercurry are fierce bad anyways. I was offered to go NCC last year but was too far from the town so I went with SligoCFE and done the business course there. What are you studying? :)

Advertisement