Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill notification email, but bill not ready to download?

Options
  • 23-08-2017 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I think this has happened before too, but I got a notification email today that my bill is ready and when I login, I can see the total of the bill due, but then when I go to download it, only the July bill is available from the drop down menu and I can't download the new bill anywhere yet?
    Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

cormie wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    I think this has happened before too, but I got a notification email today that my bill is ready and when I login, I can see the total of the bill due, but then when I go to download it, only the July bill is available from the drop down menu and I can't download the new bill anywhere yet?
    Any feedback appreciated :)
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about the issue you're having with your bill. Can you PM  me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi there, I have it now. I think it worked ok on Edge, but not on chrome, so maybe a compatibility issue for the developers to look into. Will keep an eye for the same issue on the next bill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

cormie wrote: »
    Hi there, I have it now. I think it worked ok on Edge, but not on chrome, so maybe a compatibility issue for the developers to look into. Will keep an eye for the same issue on the next bill!
    Glad to hear you got this sorted :)

I'll pass your feedback on to the relevant department.

- Adam

Advertisement