Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scammed (DHL) (moved)

Options
  • 23-08-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if I could get some advice on this. I sent a phone to a scammer and realised it was a scammer while the phone was with DHL. I rang them and told them not to deliver and they never delivered it. It went back to the service area. I have various emails from them telling me that they were going to return it back to me and that they would not give it out to anyone. Long story short the scammer (with a different name to what the parcel was sent to) turned up a depot and they gave the parcel to him. I told them various times through various emails and phone calls not to give it out to anyone as it was a scammer. They reassured me that they would not and yet they did. Any advice on any recourse? What should I do? Has anyone ever dealt with this before?
    Tagged:

Advertisement