Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Money ??

• 23-08-2017 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone ever heard of this company ?? I was googling about loan consolidation and they came up. I applied to see and got approved . I wasn't sure I would as have bad credit due to past unemployment. They asked no questions. Application was literally contact details and DOB. They have a Facebook page and website which looks new so am very wary as I've heard of scams. Any feedback welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What is the rate for the loan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Payday lender, based in Switzerland. Interest is roughly 25%.
    They are no different to your local unfriendly loan shark.
    Best advice is to avoid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Swiss based and unregulated here or the UK. Why pay 25%? Contact a credit union.
    There are grammatical errors on the website - never a good sign.

They are money lenders. Avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the banking forum

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If they approved you so quickly it was probably a tactic to stop you shopping around, they will most definitely be seeking more info. and they may still reject you. But based on the data supplied by other posters I wouldn't do business with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Tocfaidh

Hi there. I have also been approved from simple money and would love to go ahead with there offer. I was just wondering how did you get on with them. Or has any one out there get a loan off them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 puppylady

Hi, I'm just wondering if you went ahead with this loan from Simple Money, I also have been approved and it is the answer to my prayers but is it real?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moll31

puppylady wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just wondering if you went ahead with this loan from Simple Money, I also have been approved and it is the answer to my prayers but is it real?[/quote

Hi puppylady,

I decided not to go ahead. I've heard of people paying fee upfront and then not getting the loan and other horror stories .
    Gut feeling told me it was too good to be true , not worth the risk !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement