Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free or all day parking in drogheda

• 23-08-2017 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys
    Got offered a job on fair street, with no parking facilities, does anyone know of free parking within walking distance or how much all day parking is close by? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Trinity Street/Mell is walking distance, and free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Crystal47

Thank u Ain't easy being cheezy I will need to google walking distances as I'm not from drogheda and will need something the Dundalk side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Dundalk side? That's the faa side.

Dundalk side? That's the faa side.

I mean I will be driving in from drogheda north side of town 😂😂 ie the Dundalk side of town 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

The one near the filling station, with the recycle banks? I stand corrected but I thought this is no longer free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

The free car park up at the old fire station Scarlet street is another option, 5 minute or so walk to fair street, fills up early enough though in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Trinity street Mell area, is free but like most of the free ones fills up early, it about a 10 minutes walk to fair street from it,

Trinity street Mell area, is free but like most of the free ones fills up early, it about a 10 minutes walk to fair street from it,

Do u know how early is early? Are we talking 7-8 or 8.30 😫

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Crystal47 wrote: »
    Do u know how early is early? Are we talking 7-8 or 8.30 ��

A friend of mine parks there every morning, i am just after texting her to ask, she said it depends some mornings but pretty full by 9oc, she usually parks about 8.30/8.45 and she always get a space

A friend of mine parks there every morning, i am just after texting her to ask, she said it depends some mornings but pretty full by 9oc, she usually parks about 8.30/8.45 and she always get a space
    Thank you so so much Blackbird49 ESP for texting your friend, oh I'm hoping it works out xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Is the car park at Mell still free of charge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Yes still free of charge, also a free one beside the bus station .

Advertisement