Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E Liquid

• 24-08-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Hi I am currently vaping a fresh menthol vape which I purchase in my local shop but its costing me 7 euro for 10 ml which only last me three days and its getting expensive.Could somebody tell me how to make and where I could buy my own supplies to make a 50vg/50pg 6 mg nicotine menthol liquid in a large quantity ?Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Snowc wrote: »
    Hi I am currently vaping a fresh menthol vape which I purchase in my local shop but its costing me 7 euro for 10 ml which only last me three days and its getting expensive.Could somebody tell me how to make and where I could buy my own supplies to make a 50vg/50pg 6 mg nicotine menthol liquid in a large quantity ?Thanks

Try vapewild.eu with the discount code "boardsie50" should work out at about 1.50 per 10ml bottle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Thanks Jonny that will save me a few euro:D.One more question if you don't mind I see that the have a sale on the eleaf pico 75w I am currently using an eleaf icare and was thinking of changing.Would it be a good upgrade and is it just a battery I need to get

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Snowc wrote: »
    Thanks Jonny that will save me a few euro:D.One more question if you don't mind I see that the have a sale on the eleaf pico 75w I am currently using an eleaf icare and was thinking of changing.Would it be a good upgrade and is it just a battery I need to get

If you buy the pico you will need a seperate battery and charger. If you are looking for a charger then get one of the Nitecore chargers here they are fantastic: http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/34-chargers

& batteries are here: http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/31-batteries?orderby=price&orderway=asc

The 50% discount will only work on juice you buy from vapewild so you might be able to use another discount code on the hardware :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Anyone who is into proper tobacco liquid (that's all i vape anything else turns my stomach) Black Note is the best you can get but uber expensive but Drakes runs it very close, proper extracted tobacco juice no artificial gunk, highly recommended for tobacco vapers.

https://drakeseliquid.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Try vapewild.eu with the discount code "boardsie50" should work out at about 1.50 per 10ml bottle :)

Just checked out this site, cheers. They have an offer on, first 3 bottles free with code welcomeeu10 which brought my order to 0.00. Happy days, but when I go to check out it says one or more items in my cart can't be delivered to my address which is just a house in Dublin, any ideas anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Just checked out this site, cheers. They have an offer on, first 3 bottles free with code welcomeeu10 which brought my order to 0.00. Happy days, but when I go to check out it says one or more items in my cart can't be delivered to my address which is just a house in Dublin, any ideas anyone?

It's ok, I added things I was paying for and changed the pg/vg ratio and its accepted th address but now I can't get past the age check thingy. Ah well, I'll get there eventually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭jaffa20

jonnycivic wrote: »

Expired now:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Expired now:(

Where's best to buy cheap liquid now?

Will vapewild issue another 50% off code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Where's best to buy cheap liquid now?

Will vapewild issue another 50% off code?

The cheapest ive found in ireland is bargainvapour 1.99 per bottles if buying more than 10 bottles and free delivery over 40 euro. I'm vaping strawberry mint at the moment. It's not bad.

Advertisement