Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

CE Handbag or GTFO

We have enough handbags around the place, no need to add more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

dudeeile wrote: »

How are you picking this up? Or is it being delivered?

I have pre-ordered on the PS store but I really want a PS4-pro too.

Also, I was hoping to take the day off and chill out and play some Destiny but it looks like I'll be stuck in work as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Also, I was hoping to take the day off and chill out and play some Destiny but it looks like I'll be stuck in work as usual.

I got screwed over with time off, I was originally planning on halfday tuesday and off wed&thur. Wont be until friday now until I can play it properly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

How are you picking this up? Or is it being delivered?

I have pre-ordered on the PS store but I really want a PS4-pro too.

Long story short.

Couldn't get order to complete with Irish address, used PM, success, this should add an extra delivery day, not a problem.

Sniper informed me of some fraud issues relating to orders showing different delivery address to billing. This can be sorted with your bank by temp changing address on account. Delivery is 2-3 days using DPD.

I've been in contact with game.co.uk trying to get them to change delivery to my Irish address and I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

nevelator wrote: »
    Just need the pop-tarts and energy drinks so!

I have been eating and drinking nothing but for the past month :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

dudeeile wrote: »
    Long story short.

Couldn't get order to complete with Irish address, used PM, success, this should add an extra delivery day, not a problem.

Sniper informed me of some fraud issues relating to orders showing different delivery address to billing. This can be sorted with your bank by temp changing address on account. Delivery is 2-3 days using DPD.

I've been in contact with game.co.uk trying to get them to change delivery to my Irish address and I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

The problem is stating a billing address that isn't registered on your account Dude, not that the shipping address is different.

Btw GameStop have stated on Twitter that there will be no midnight openings for Destiny 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Finally pre ordered yesterday evening, with our new router in now I can officially say "hype".... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Have it pre-ordered a while now from The Game Collection. Have my new 4K TV set up with PS4 Pro so just biding my time for now.

Looking forward to getting stuck in with some fellow boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Pre-ordered the limited edition for PS4 from Amazon. But can't get priority delivery, so it'll prob be Friday next before I get it. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

SgtBob wrote: »
    Pre-ordered the limited edition for PS4 from Amazon. But can't get priority delivery, so it'll prob be Friday next before I get it. :/

Was looking at it on amazon as well for Xbox. Appears Amazon are only selling the standard Xbox version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Pre ordered on gamestop, hopefully they deliver it on the monday/tuesday with express shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 28,047 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Pre ordered on gamestop, hopefully they deliver it on the monday/tuesday with express shipping

You won't be able to play until Bungie flip the switch with their Sievers I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

quad_red wrote: »
    Was looking at it on amazon as well for Xbox. Appears Amazon are only selling the standard Xbox version.

Amazon Italy still have stock of the LE.

https://www.amazon.it/gp/aw/d/B06XWR3ZZL/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?__mk_it_IT=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1504219760&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=destiny+2

Fyi:

Found these discount codes for Amazon UK. Have tested them and they work.

There are three separate deals, all of which last until the end of Sunday. The codes are below though, if you find you need to enter them manually.
    £5 off a £35 or more spend – VG5OFF35
    £10 off a £75 or more spend – VG10OFF75
    £20 off a £150 or more spend – VG20OFF150

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just there - I prefer digital to physical so I got some US PSN credit and ordered from the US PSN store. Worked out at €53 for the standard edition.

I just bought 2 $30 Xbox live credit cards from the Amazon US store for $54.

Redeemed cards on the US Xbox store.

Bought Destiny 2 base game for $59.99. Which is approx 46 euro.

As opposed to 70euro on the Irish store.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Thanks Quad_Red

Thats £20 off, plus my ability to go with (another) free trial with Prime meant I was able to get the Black PS Pro with the new Uncharted DLC delivered to Parcel Motel by Monday (so should get to me Tuesday) all for £329.99 (so approx €370 including the parcel motel charge)

Considering I had a White PS Pro with Destiny 2 (and DLC) pre-ordered for €450

So even if I bought the standard edition digitally now for €70, I'd still be coming out €10 better off and with the Uncharted Standalone DLC Game too

I guess I'll have to live with the Black Console over White :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Black looks better TBH...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Black looks better TBH...

his rebel county confederate flag won't suit the black one though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I guess I'll have to live with the Black Console over White :(

Dude is getting a white one but wants a black one so get in touch and see if yis can swap it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

his rebel county confederate flag won't suit the black one though.

Don't be so sure. This one works. (Am I a bad man now daddy?)

rebelflag-sops4__80830.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dude is getting a white one but wants a black one so get in touch and see if yis can swap it out.

They can trade at the beers night in Token

They can trade at the beers night in Token

Dude isnt allowed back in their after the incident with the trousers and the candle holder tho.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You won't be able to play until Bungie flip the switch with their Sievers I'd guess.

Yeah it should be on the Tuesday. For Destiny 1 they had them on by 1PM Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Pretty bummed i wont get to play the game till the 10th,im pretty happy im going on a nice holiday but its just terrible timing:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I got mine free with the Gpu, havent tried it yet.

I got mine free with the Gpu, havent tried it yet.

Will have to wait till October 24th for that, I know the feeling.Beta felt like a different game on PC.

Patch 1.02 (day 1 patch?) already live.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159099488840062&id=273761945061

GameStop are doing a midnight launch for D2 in selected stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159099488840062&id=273761945061

GameStop are doing a midnight launch for D2 in selected stores.

Road trip to Athlone. Pick me up after you get Sniper.

Advertisement