Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I get Fibre?

Options
  • 24-08-2017 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Had an Eir technician out today installing our broadband and were told we couldn't get Fibre despite having houses behind us all hooked up to it. It's a brand new estate.

I've attached pictures of where we are on google maps and a map of fibre coverage according to openeir  and we are sitting in the coverage zone.

Was hoping you might be able to advise why we're receiving limited speeds or when we can expect to receive Fibre?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Papav3r wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Had an Eir technician out today installing our broadband and were told we couldn't get Fibre despite having houses behind us all hooked up to it. It's a brand new estate.

I've attached pictures of where we are on google maps and a map of fibre coverage according to openeir  and we are sitting in the coverage zone.

Was hoping you might be able to advise why we're receiving limited speeds or when we can expect to receive Fibre?

Cheers guys.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you send me your account number, full name and eircode in a PM please?

- Adam

Advertisement