Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish life Or Royal London Life cover and serious illness

• 24-08-2017 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

I'm currently with Irish life but a broker has stated he can get me the exact same cover with royal London for €15 less a month. It's 100% cover in case of one of the listed serious illness and 250k life cover.

Is it worth changing! I'm with Irish life since the day I got my mortgage through AIB. Any ideas? It's all good and well paying less I just worry if I ever need to call on the policy.
    I have no clue about royal London

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

Have you considered Income Protection as opposed to Serious Illness...............I know they are different

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

I thought about it, but my company is a very good company if you get sick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Your broker should be able to give you a comparison sheet for all the illnesses covered on the new proposed policy and you can compare against the one you hold at present. Lots of people change Life Companies to save on monthly premiums.

Advertisement