Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot my card PIN

Options
  • 24-08-2017 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

I just got a new Debit card and activated it using the PIN.  But ... I have forgotten my PIN and have entered incorrect number twice.  How do I get my PIN reset and new PIN sent out to my home address?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi mayoman1973.

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

If you use banking 365, you can send a message through your 365 online profile by choosing ' Ask a Question', on the Service desk. An advisor will be able to organise this for you.
    If you don't use 365 online, you can call the Customer service desk, on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will order it for you over the phone.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

Hi mayoman1973.

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

If you use banking 365, you can send a message through your 365 online profile by choosing ' Ask a Question', on the Service desk. An advisor will be able to organise this for you.
    If you don't use 365 online, you can call the Customer service desk, on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will order it for you over the phone.

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    Hi Jane,
    I tried asking a question ( twice ) through my online banking account but have had no reply so sort of ditched that approach.  I am currently in the UK.  That number is ringing out.  Do you have a number I can call from outside Rep Of Ireland?
    Thanks ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi mayoman1973,

Thanks for the reply.

Have you checked your inbox on the service desk? When we reply, the response message would usually be there. You can call 00353 1 4044000 from the UK, and an advisor will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement