Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jose going to be in nets for the penalty shootout :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Adox AWOL??
    Beno??

Thanks Mick. My sister passed away this day last week hence my absence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

adox wrote: »

condolences to you and your family...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

Very sorry to hear that Adox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,595 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

My condolences good sir, hope you are keeping yourself well too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Jesus sorry to hear that adox. Condolences to you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

We are all here for you, adox.
    My condolences, no one knows what others are going through when we do be chatting here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So sorry to hear that Adox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Sorry to hear Adox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

Sorry to hear that m8,may she RIP :(

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone much appreciated. She was a Utd supporter too and the Swansea game was the last game we watched together, in the Hospice in Blanchardstown. Was a lovely couple of hours of "normality" sitting their critiquing and enjoying the game.

Anway thought Matic was unlucky not to win player of the month(was he even nominated?).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

adox wrote:
    Thanks everyone much appreciated. She was a Utd supporter too and the Swansea game was the last game we watched together, in the Hospice in Blanchardstown. Was a lovely couple of hours of "normality" sitting their critiquing and enjoying the game.

Lovely memory for you to hold on to. My condolences to you and your family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Condolences to you adox
    But great lasting memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Love to you and yours adox, very sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Sincerest condolences on you loss adox, lovely, lovely lasting memory to have with her.

Mind yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Robson99

Sorry for your troubles adox. We never know whats around the corner for us. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Came in, didn't expect to get kicked in the feelings, damn it who's chopping onions.

Sincerest condolences Adox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

It's those moments in the quiet of the storm that we hold on to and remember lovingly years later, thoughts with you and the family adox.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Very sorry for your loss, adox. I think in something like this, we as SF members are all united in sending our thoughts your way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Sorry for your loss, mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Very sorry to hear that man. Thoughts are with you and your family right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Sorry to hear about your loss Adox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Very sorry for your loss Adox, condolences to you and your family.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Condolences to you adox and your family on the loss. All we can say is some words here on a football thread, but I've no doubt that all of these sentiments are genuine. Reading the comments from everyone is heartwarming as an observer - I hope as a real person suffering real loss there, you are feeling some of that effect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Likewise from me Adox. Sincerest of condolences. I know how tough it is, lost my bro 4 years ago. He wasn't a United fan though! Hope you and your family are doing okay and looking after one another.

• Advertisement

Sorry for your loss :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sorry for your loss Adox.May your sister rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

So sorry for your lost adox

Thanks all, it really is much appreciated and apologies for sidetracking the thread.

• Advertisement

The Stoke game can't come soon enough,after last night's 'display' by our national team it'll be nice to see some proper football played by a team I support. At least I will be spared the ordeal of the Serbia game due to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

https://twitter.com/manutd/status/904032838810574848

Pereira signed a new contract before going out on loan.

Scored in the peno shootout too!

https://twitter.com/reppinutd/status/904115679850356737

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/manutd/status/904032838810574848

Pereira signed a new contract before going out on loan.

McTominay has been promoted to the first team in his place too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

astradave wrote: »
    McTominay has been promoted to the first team in his place too

Yh i seen that alright.

I honestly cant see him getting much game time unless there are injuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

21246351_10155095053152746_7738543638503990067_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=edb61008089c224f0a16c114a9bdaf6f&oe=5A1E46BA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Rvn?

Rvn?

Yep with vds

Rooney still on the beer? Maybe because LVG had him as the main man and Jose phased him out.........hhmmm.

http://www.football365.com/news/rooney-man-united-should-have-stuck-with-van-gaal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

zerks wrote: »
    Rooney still on the beer? Maybe because LVG had him as the main man and Jose phased him out.........hhmmm.

http://www.football365.com/news/rooney-man-united-should-have-stuck-with-van-gaal

Here's another story right beside it that paints captain fantastic Keano in a negative light also. Of course, the Rooney one is the one that will be posted here.

http://www.football365.com/news/ex-united-coach-reveals-real-reason-fergie-axed-keane

Here's another story right beside it that paints captain fantastic Keano in a negative light also. Of course, the Rooney one is the one that will be posted here.

http://www.football365.com/news/ex-united-coach-reveals-real-reason-fergie-axed-keane
    Whats your issue with Rooney discussion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

A nothing article without direct quotes from the individual involved compared to a direct quote from an ex-player who's forever trying to find fault in others to excuse his own inadequacies.
    Who cares what Tony Coton thinks.

And I'm sure Van Gaal would've been delighted with his skipper going on the lash during a break from playing, because you know... small details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Van Nistelrooy our greatest ever striker?

Not front man or guy to lead line but purely from a 'he'll score you goals' point of view

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

pjohnson wrote: »
    21246351_10155095053152746_7738543638503990067_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=edb61008089c224f0a16c114a9bdaf6f&oe=5A1E46BA

Goodfellas_136Pyxurz.jpg

VanNistelrooys beard automatically made me think of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

A nothing article without direct quotes from the individual involved compared to a direct quote from an ex-player who's forever trying to find fault in others to excuse his own inadequacies.
    Who cares what Tony Coton thinks.

A lot of posters in here care very much about what United coaches have to say about Rooney's training application and diet. Of course, when Roy Keane is the target - who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

VanNistelrooys beard automatically made me think of this.

Oh Henry boy...

A lot of posters in here care very much about what United coaches have to say about Rooney's training application and diet. Of course, when Roy Keane is the target - who cares?

Maybe because Roy Keane left United 12 years ago? Whereas Rooney left a couple of months ago and is still an active player in the League.

Maybe if people are still talking about Rooney like that in 12 wars time you could compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Does deaddonkey own a Volkswagen Beetle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

rooney was treated respectfully... he had gone backwards by years imo a player that was past his best 5 years ago... he is a convicted drunk driver now too so in my opinion he is the lowest of the low. when you lose a family member to a drunk driver you will see where I'm coming from... in other words suck it up wayne and throw some of that bitter lemon in your vodka....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement