Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long reach hedge trimmers

Options
  • 24-08-2017 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I'm in the market for a long reach trimmers, (not doing the whole trimmers on a ladder anymore). So far I've looked at an Oleo-mac for €375. A Gardencare LR263 for €250 and everyhing else then is over the €500 mark. I'll be using prob 3 times per year. Anyone use a gardencare or Oleo-mac before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Oleo mac is good quality stuff, made by Emak which is a huge Italian OPE company.
    I have had afair bit of their stuff and its all been good.
    I'd buy one of them over a Gardencare which is pretty cheap chinese made stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭gizmo73

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Oleo mac is good quality stuff, made by Emak which is a huge Italian OPE company.
    I have had afair bit of their stuff and its all been good.
    I'd buy one of them over a Gardencare which is pretty cheap chinese made stuff.

Nice one, cheers for that

Advertisement