Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line Dead

Options
  • 24-08-2017 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello,

Our business line has been down since tuesday. We've talked to customer service and have spent 40 euro doing so (from mobiles as the landline is down). We have gone through the troubleshooting with no luck. I've tried the online chat but failed to get to talk with anyone all day.

Can someone please help to resolve this.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Damien85 wrote: »
    Hello,

Our business line has been down since tuesday. We've talked to customer service and have spent 40 euro doing so (from mobiles as the landline is down). We have gone through the troubleshooting with no luck. I've tried the online chat but failed to get to talk with anyone all day.

Can someone please help to resolve this.

Thanks
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

For future reference, if you need to ring us going forward, 1800601701 is a free phone number for our business customers or you can also ring 1901 which is also free.

- Adan

Advertisement