Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Book readers" - Season 7 Episode 7 "The Dragon and the Wolf"

12346»

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

....... wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I'll be seriously bummed if the "Big Woman" doesn't fall for Tormund before one of them bites the dust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This is far better tho:
    90d42d84b018c666427672125a27cd32.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

but think about the flame haired monster babies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I always thought she'd end up with the Hound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Oh Id forgotten that - yes, he did leave alone.

So whats he going to do - show up alone (or with Bronn?) and offer to fight White Walkers one handed?

Yeah I figured he's just headed for Winterfell now and kind of feels it's his duty to go and help in the fight. Wouldn't be surprised if Bronn tags along with him.
    Makes you wonder the chances of him getting reverse Ned Starked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I could see her with the Hound or Tormund but I never saw her with Jamie. I don't see anything sexual between them. They are simply platonic friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

It is funny how she's the one everyone's most interested in seeing who she hooks up with (If anyone). Goes to show what good character writing and presentation can do: She's a great character (In books and series). Her scenes with Jamie are always great. The last scene with The Hound was brilliant too. I just thought they over-cooked it slightly with Thormond.

Besides, Thormond has a man-crush on The Hound. Certainly the actor does :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYeGLvbHaid/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Santan

i know this is from a long time ago in season 3 i think, but can any one tell me when sam pip and the other guy found the dragon glass at the fist of the first men, they also found a horn, has that anything to do with the horn that can bring the wall down or was it just something meaningless hidden with the dragon glass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Santan wrote: »
    i know this is from a long time ago in season 3 i think, but can any one tell me when sam pip and the other guy found the dragon glass at the fist of the first men, they also found a horn, has that anything to do with the horn that can bring the wall down or was it just something meaningless hidden with the dragon glass

I think it was a meaningless nod to the books... or maybe they intended to use that plot device and later abandoned it. Either way the wall is down now and it would be pointless to introduce it now.

Advertisement