Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving practice sites

Options
  • 25-08-2017 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

In a bid to get used to switching cars, I wouldn't mind taking it out in a nice quiet spot around the Ashtown / Phoenix Park / Stoneybatter area. In previous threads, I've seen that Glasnevin Industrial Estate is a good spot (that's the one marked on Google Maps as Dublin Industrial Estate, right?). Any other industrial estate-esque recommendations in this neck of the woods?

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

That's where I learnt to drive...just be aware lots of people have the same idea! There's a huge amount of people reversing round corners there.

Another option would be a Sunday morning in Liffey Valley or Blacnchardstown Shopping Centres which don’t open till later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Phoenix park up around the cross.

Just on my way home. What about navan Road Parkway Station. Zilch traffic most of the time.

Am on a roll now. What about connolly hospital?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Phoenix park is a good spot with roundabouts and speed ramps etc to navigate

• Advertisement
Advertisement