Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Amantine

Aluminium. Not vaccines. How many times must this be pointed out to you?

So does this count as aluminium? Lol.

Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunological adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to the use of alum particles emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion detected in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue/syndrome. MMF revealed an unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence of alum within immune cells in presumably susceptible individuals, stressing the previous fundamental misconception of its biodisposition. We previously showed that poorly biodegradable aluminum-coated particles injected into muscle are promptly phagocytosed in muscle and the draining lymph nodes, and can disseminate within phagocytic cells throughout the body and slowly accumulate in brain.

"Alum has been used for decades to levels considered as an acceptable compromise between its role of adjuvant and its toxic effects by the industry and the regulatory agencies. However, the MMF story revealed several gaps in the knowledge on alum particles, including their exact mechanisms of action, their fate after injection, their systemic dissemination, and their safety on the long-term. Efforts have been done in the last years to develop novel adjuvants, but attempts to seriously examine safety concerns raised by the bio-persistent character and brain accumulation of alum particles have not been made."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318414/

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This dumb as bricks appeal to motive stuff again

Vaccines have drastically reduced or eradicated highly infectious diseases, thus saving society a lot in medical bills. Society is clearly promoting vaccines for profit! Conflict of interest!

Yes, some vaccines have been life savers. What we are doing now is very different. And has never been proven to be safe. Quite the opposite. Read my previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Amantine wrote: »
    Yes, some vaccines have been life savers.

Fixed

Fixed

Like the BCG vaccine, which most of the Irish population has had it even has anti cancer properties:

"protect against infectious diseases and malignancies such as cancer" unfortunately, it's the one vaccine, no longer available on the HSE.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3026451/

Like the BCG vaccine, which most of the Irish population has had it even has anti cancer properties:

Vaccines work extremely well, with low risks. As per the video, major side effect of vaccines: less dead children

• Advertisement

Vaccines work extremely well, with low risks. As per the video, major side effect of vaccines: less dead children

More children with learning difficulties, asthma, eczema, Type 1 diabetes... More adults with Alzheimers. I'd trade measles and chicken pox for Alzheimers any day!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

More children with learning difficulties, asthma, eczema, Type 1 diabetes... More adults with Alzheimers. I'd trade measles and chicken pox for Alzheimers any day!

Can you provide evidence that vaccination leads to Alzheimer's please?

Blogs and youtube videos do not count as evidence by the way.

Ridiculous.

Vaccines are of course low risk. Anti vaxxers and vaccine doubters like yourself repeatedly use a technique of exaggerating the risks, taking them completely out of context and manufacturing entirely false risks in order to further your agenda

You've been given the benefit of the doubt, you've been given the facts, you have absolutely no excuses, yet it's very clear you are completely uninterested in the facts and continue to fill the thread with hysterical anti-scientific alarmism. It's downright dangerous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So does this count as aluminium? Lol. You and I both know that we have known aluminium is toxic since the 50's. I know, that you are better than this.

Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunological adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to the use of alum particles emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion detected in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue/syndrome. MMF revealed an unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence of alum within immune cells in presumably susceptible individuals, stressing the previous fundamental misconception of its biodisposition. We previously showed that poorly biodegradable aluminum-coated particles injected into muscle are promptly phagocytosed in muscle and the draining lymph nodes, and can disseminate within phagocytic cells throughout the body and slowly accumulate in brain.

"Alum has been used for decades to levels considered as an acceptable compromise between its role of adjuvant and its toxic effects by the industry and the regulatory agencies. However, the MMF story revealed several gaps in the knowledge on alum particles, including their exact mechanisms of action, their fate after injection, their systemic dissemination, and their safety on the long-term. Efforts have been done in the last years to develop novel adjuvants, but attempts to seriously examine safety concerns raised by the bio-persistent character and brain accumulation of alum particles have not been made."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318414/

Cut the patronising drivel. You know that you're spreading misinformation here and it's the sort of crap that anyone who's been through secondary school would see through.

I'd like to see sources for the harm caused by this alleged accumulation of Alum particles. Odd that the author cites none. The fact that he has co-authored with Christopher Exley inspires neither trust nor confidence.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Someone has to say something nice to you today.
    At least pretend that you can answer the questions challenging your bullsh1t!

• Advertisement

Ridiculous.

Vaccines are of course low risk. Anti vaxxers and vaccine doubters like yourself repeatedly use a technique of exaggerating the risks, taking them completely out of context and manufacturing entirely false risks in order to further your agenda

You've been given the benefit of the doubt, you've been given the facts, you have absolutely no excuses, yet it's very clear you are completely uninterested in the facts and continue to fill the thread with hysterical anti-scientific alarmism. It's downright dangerous.

What is dangerous is you ignoring real science that furthers the agenda of the pharmaceutical companies. But go ahead and keep injecting that aluminium, it's not going to hurt me. Make sure all your boosters are up to date and that your vitamin D levels are nice and low.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

What is dangerous is you ignoring real science to further the agenda of the pharmaceutical companies. But go ahead and keep injecting that aluminium, it's not going to hurt me. Make sure all your boosters are up to date and that your vitamin D levels are nice and low.

Just asking do you eat fish by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

Show us the comparative studies demonstrating that all those problems are due exclusively to vaccination protocols, and not to the consumption of pesticide-treated fruit and vegetables, the over-use of disinfectants, the increased consumption of legalised drugs, the concentration of vehicle pollutants in the vicinity of primary schools and the effects on the human genome of travelling frequently at high-altitude.

ZX7R wrote: »
    Just asking do you eat fish by any chance

I rarely eat wild alaskan salmon from Canadian waters. Unfortunately Irish salmon is high in Mercury. Even the organic salmon tested high. This is what humans have done to their planet.

Show us the comparative studies demonstrating that all those problems are due exclusively to vaccination protocols, and not to the consumption of pesticide-treated fruit and vegetables, the over-use of disinfectants, the increased consumption of legalised drugs, the concentration of vehicle pollutants in the vicinity of primary schools and the effects on the human genome of travelling frequently at high-altitude.

They are NOT due exclusively to vaccination.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

I rarely eat wild alaskan salmon from Canadian waters. Unfortunately Irish salmon is high in Mercury. Even the organic salmon tested high. This is what humans have done to their planet.

If I were you ,I'd be more worried about the trace amounts of allumium in fish as it higher than amounts of all vacations+ boosters combined one would receive in one's life Time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Any chance of some proper science? :P

We need a proper pharmaceutical company sponsored study!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

We need a proper pharmaceutical company sponsored study!!

Or a Jenny McCarthy tit-fund to keep abreast of autism causing vaccinations?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Someone has to say something nice to you today. If you spend so much time spewing anger and hatred, how are you ever going to make any friends?

I'm calling you out on your nonsense. The fact that you have to get personal suggests that you have no counterargument. I expect to see more pseudoscience and equivocations about Aluminium and something bad GSK did once.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

ZX7R wrote: »
    If I were you ,I'd be more worried about the trace amounts of allumium in fish as it higher than amounts of all vacations+ boosters combined one would receive in one's life Time.

If I injected fish that comment would be relevant.

• Advertisement

Reality is there are vested interests on both sides. Big pharma has a history of treating patients with utter contempt and cannot be trusted. Anti vax people are throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

I think we need to be critical and not just follow advice blindly. Question who paid for a particular study and what they have to gain. Some vaccines are likely safe. Some perhaps are not.

Not hundreds. 72 doses. I'd question if all were really necessary. Especially when some of the side effects can be pretty bad.

Speaking of being sceptical, any chance of a source for this?

H. H. Asquith

Speaking of being sceptical, any chance of a source for this?

The amount of vaccines that children have been given in the US has been ramping up over the years. If you take a skeptical approach to things it is not beyond reason that some are likely unnecessary and are more to do with big pharma profits than anything else. The entire US is over medicated and over charged.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/adult.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭jh79

The amount of vaccines that children have been given in the US has been ramping up over the years. If you take a skeptical approach to things it is not beyond reason that some are likely unnecessary and are more to do with big pharma profits than anything else. The entire US is over medicated and over charged.

Which ones do you think are unnecessary?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

That's not 'skeptical.' That's 'contrarian.' Different beast. No different than the senator from Oklahoma in this video holding up a snowball as proof that there's no global warming: https://youtu.be/N5QI91aZFv0

Skeptical is derived from data. For example, the founder of CSICOP, James "the Amazing" Randi, was the 'spiritual' (cough) successor to Houdini, who debunked claims of the supernatural, based on data. He'd go to sites, measure temperature and find that the foundation was leaking so there was a 'cold spot' in the floor.

And, I posted the numbers for you on vaccines by the age of 18. So, where does the 72 come from? Other than, you know, you pulled it out of the air

Igotadose wrote: »
    That's not 'skeptical.' That's 'contrarian.' Different beast. No different than the senator from Oklahoma in this video holding up a snowball as proof that there's no global warming: https://youtu.be/N5QI91aZFv0

Skeptical is derived from data. For example, the founder of CSICOP, James "the Amazing" Randi, was the 'spiritual' (cough) successor to Houdini, who debunked claims of the supernatural, based on data. He'd go to sites, measure temperature and find that the foundation was leaking so there was a 'cold spot' in the floor.

And, I posted the numbers for you on vaccines by the age of 18. So, where does the 72 come from? Other than, you know, you pulled it out of the air

Every single pharmaceutical company existence has a blackened history. They are some of the most corrupt and sick industries in existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭jh79

Every single pharmaceutical company existence has a blackened history. They are some of the most corrupt and sick industries in existence.

An industry that has also saved millions of lives and improved millions of others too.

jh79 wrote: »
    An industry that has also saved millions of lives and improved millions of others too.

Kept people alive enough to continue paying for drugs more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So, the 72 was a lie? Please confirm.

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    So, the 72 was a lie? Please confirm.

I posted a link to the CDC website, you can count the doses yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement