Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,974 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Titclamp wrote: »
    I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Every dollar invested 43 is returned.

Can see now why people are brainwashed to get vaxxed up to the balls.

So the poster stating that you are an anti-vaxxer hiding behind the charade of "just asking questions" is entirely right..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭paul71

I didn't hear you using anyone of the peer reviewed research once?

Something you hide behind. Because you've no brain of you're own.

A fool who's fooled by fools. Great.

I hide behind millions of hours medical research, Gladly. Only a fool would not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭paul71

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So the poster stating that you are an anti-vaxxer hiding behind the charade of "just asking questions" is entirely right..

They are so easy to trigger. Only took me 4 posts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Because you've no brain of you're own.

A fool who's fooled by fools. Great.

Banned.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

OMG, pharmaceutical companies are interested in making money? What is this voodoo?

• Advertisement

kylith wrote: »
    For cervical cancer it’s about 40%.

Is there really any percentage that’s ok to die of something preventable?

And even if one survives cancer, the effects of treatment can last a lifetime.
    CramCycle wrote: »
    I thought it was a fair question, I would have also pointed out the awful experience of an early partial or full hysterectomy if the cancer is caught early enough. My daughter accompanied a friend for one, Her choice about starting her own family taken from her years earlier than expected. It's not just death that a vaccine maybe saving you from.

Exactly. The obliviousness of antivaxxers to these realities is depressing and astounding.

OMG, pharmaceutical companies are interested in making money? What is this voodoo?

Next up; Doctors draw a salary, accused of making money from professional healthcare, in a global industry worth billions, it's all a scam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Thank you for proving my point.

How much are Mercola and Paltrow worth selling their bull$hit?

Why are people brainwashed by social media instead of science? Because people like you spread the lies that are killing people.

Vaxxed is a bull$**** mockumentary about a fraud who should have been jailed.

I didn't hear you using anyone of the peer reviewed research once?

Is English your first language?

Peer reviewed research is exactly why some diseases were nearly eradicated.

Dangerous morons like you are the reason those same diseases are making a comeback.

It's becoming the discerning antivaxxer's tactic of choice. Incredibly easy to spot though. Asks questions but offers no answers. And if any links are posted they are always from tabloids or antivax sites - never from scientific journals.

• Advertisement

Next up; Doctors draw a salary, accused of making money from professional healthcare, in a global industry worth billions, it's all a scam!

But alternative medicine practitioners are pure of intention, of course. No interest in gouging people at all at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Are the anti-vaxxers not keeping a low profile at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

kowloon wrote: »
    Are the anti-vaxxers not keeping a low profile at the moment?
    With a bit of luck they've fukked off to Wuhan

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Here's some numbers for Big Pharma. And yes it's well known they are a shower of money grabbing bastards and the price collapse and loss of customer to other suppliers when a patent expires shows just how much of a hostage situation it is and how few buy from them by choice.

The movie Elysium isn't about a future dystopia.

BTW
    Most of the money gets spent on marketing within the USA because advertising prescription drugs to the public is banned in all other developed countries apart from New Zealand. Next big spend is on profit for shareholders. R&D is a smaller but still significant amount.

None of the above applies for most vaccines because they are patent expired and or are produced using existing technology, so they are cost plus rather than extorting the market.

The fact that people support vaccines despite knowing that Big Pharma and their shareholders are parasites should be a hint on how important they are.

Today's quote :
    Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect…
    - Jonathan Swift 1710

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Unlike the EO salespeople, homeopaths, and chiropractors who give stuff away for free, eh?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Suddenly the anti-vaxxers seem to be very quiet.....
    I can't think why :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

2011 wrote: »
    Cos once they realised the reality of not vaccinating and also being protected by herd immunity(there's none for covid-19 at the moment)they , like the rest of us , are limiting interaction with other people beacuse covid-19 can and does kill.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Cos once they realised the reality of not vaccinating and also being protected by herd immunity(there's none for covid-19 at the moment)they , like the rest of us , are limiting interaction with other people beacuse covid-19 can and does kill.

They are in the covid thread of the conspiracies theory forum at the moment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Nah. They've shown comprehensively that they don't care one whit for people's health. They're just smart enough to keep their heads below the parapet for now as people would condemn them in droves if they were stupid enough to blow over. Don't worry, once this is over, we'll be hearing all about how the vaccine for SARS-COV-2 is being cooked up by big Pharma and the reverse vampires in order to exterminate the elderly and eliminate Saturdays.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

2011 wrote: »

By "anti vaxxer" do you mean people who question vaccine safety ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,488 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Big Gerry wrote: »

You're right. The proper term for those is 'vaxtards.' HTH.

The anti-vaxxers who hide behind a thin veil of 'I'm just questioning vaccine safety" - Yes

The medical experts and professionals and regulators who, at every step of the way, work to make vaccines as safe as possible for everyone (including themselves and their families) - No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

anti-vaxxers are idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,488 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Ultrflat wrote: »
    anti-vaxxers are idiots.

The ones leading the effort know exactly what they're doing. They're con-artists and thieves.

The anti-vaxxers who hide behind a thin veil of 'I'm just questioning vaccine safety" - Yes

The medical experts and professionals and regulators who, at every step of the way, work to make vaccines as safe as possible for everyone (including themselves and their families) - No

"regulators" lol as if they are not compromised or have competing interests.

The financial regulators did a great job in not regulating the banks.

86a0eb72b0e98ea9ea8f0a2a8f1afa2552c9df6e5fe8fd9811aa1d0445e63af5_1.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Apart from a meme on the interweb, are there any actual sources for this quote so we have some context?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you know there are other drug regulators apart from the FDA? are the all in cahoots with Big Pharma?

Igotadose wrote: »
    You're right. The proper term for those is 'vaxtards.' HTH.

Vaxtard because they question authority ?

I think each Vaccine should be taking on a case by case basis and the benefits and risks carefully weighed up.

But you seem to believe that we should automatically take whatever vaccine the "experts" tell us too because they are right 100% of the time:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It’s ok, big supplement and big alternative have teamed ip with Gwyneth Paltrow to look after you.

• Advertisement

Apart from a meme on the interweb, are there any actual sources for this quote so we have some context?

It no secret that there is a revolving door between pharma companies and the FDA.

The FDA doesn't even think US citizens should be allowed to import drugs from Canada because of "safety".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement