Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

There will be a huge tsunami in the homeopathic industry.

Ipso wrote: »
    There will be a huge tsunami in the homeopathic industry.

In fairness, a homeopathic tsunami would be impossible to see. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

In fairness, a homeopathic tsunami would be impossible to see. :pac:

Just the actual medicine part.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,819 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Ipso wrote: »
    There is a huuge scandal about to break. Apparently we have been consuming vast quantities of dihydrogen monoxide. It is deadly in large amounts, can cause serious injury and is known to transmit diseases. Chemicals are bad.

It's what chemtrails are made out of... :eek:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

It's what chemtrails are made out of... :eek:

It's what acid rain is made of...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Where does that guy get his $$.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭paul71

Igotadose wrote: »
    Where does that guy get his $$.

Robert F. Kennedy jr.? Very wealthy family, I am certain his father and uncles would be have been ashamed of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

and not only that I say they would get funding from some religious idiots as well as income from the general dumbfuks that might have money but no brains.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

So did the death cultists take over an anti corruption protest in Dublin Saturday ? Seeing some sh1te on FB about one. Fellow anti-mask death cultists were apparently involved. Seems US stupidity has infected people in Ireland.

Of course the mass gathering regulations were flaunted and the guards in hiding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

So did the death cultists take over an anti corruption protest in Dublin Saturday ? Seeing some sh1te on FB about one. Fellow anti-mask death cultists were apparently involved. Seems US stupidity has infected people in Ireland.

Of course the mass gathering regulations were flaunted and the guards in hiding.

I don't agree with them at all but the gathering was no worse than the BLM get together a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    I don't agree with them at all but the gathering was no worse than the BLM get together a while back

Other than nobody yeaterday was wearing a mask.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,709 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mad_maxx wrote: »

What has that to do with this thread?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

What has that to do with this thread?

My post was in reply to the earlier one which referred to the anti mask rally yesterday

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Apparently there were plenty of gardai around there but kept discreet to avoid starting a confrontation: which makes sense to be honest.

Apparently there were plenty of gardai around there but kept discreet to avoid starting a confrontation: which makes sense to be honest.

Nip this health hazard in the bud with a few arrests. Apparently one of the ringleaders is an antimask GP ffs. If not struck off he should be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭paul71

Nip this health hazard in the bud with a few arrests. Apparently one of the ringleaders is an antimask GP ffs. If not struck off he should be

Really? Can I have his name, I WILL raise a compliant with the medical council.

paul71 wrote: »
    Really? Can I have his name, I WILL raise a compliant with the medical council.

Dr. Marcus de Brun

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dr. Marcus de Brun

the medical council are already familiar with him

https://www.medicalindependent.ie/not-keeping-council-gp-speaks-out-on-ftp-case/

he was a member until last april

https://www.imt.ie/news/vacancy-opens-doctor-medical-council-21-04-2020/

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Dr. Marcus de Brun
    This lad (looking at his tweets, he comes across as a complete nutter)?
    https://twitter.com/indepdubnrth/status/1270815895514906630

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

ImpureNeatBellsnake-small.gif

I've heard it all now.. .. .. Why are people even protesting against masks? Wasn't there an organisedd protest last week and Jim Corr was involved in it or something? FFS wearing a mask is to protect others not just yourself.

jaxxx wrote: »
    ImpureNeatBellsnake-small.gif

I've heard it all now.. .. .. Why are people even protesting against masks? Wasn't there an organisedd protest last week and Jim Corr was involved in it or something? FFS wearing a mask is to protect others not just yourself.

Same protest and same gp is a good Twitter buddy of Corrs.

jaxxx wrote: »

Anti-vax and anti-mask are death cults. They have a lot in common.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭hcf500

So it seems that the government has offered settlements to all of the H1N1 legal cases against them, I guess that they don't want to drag many more through the courts as the last one cost the taxpayer over 6 million euro and that was just the plaintiffs legal expenses! Add to that the states legal costs, and full legal costs for Glaxosmithkline (also taxpayer funded) and that one case could reach 20 million euro outside of the actual settlement.

A lot of the settlements offered will probably be accepted as the cases could drag on for years if they go through them one by one in court.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/state-seems-to-want-to-fight-all-the-narcolepsy-cases-whatever-the-cost-39436158.html

• Registered Users Posts: 48 genius200iq

Thalidomide, i'll take my chances with Covid-19, they can keep their vaccine.
    These same left leaning folk who are pushing a mandatory vaccine are the same people behind the abortion referendum, well if there was one thing i learned from the abortion referendum its "My body, my choice", they can get stuffed if they think i'm getting this unproven vaccine, i'll take my chances with Covid-19.
    Already the vaccine makers have got legal immunity from any side effects of their vaccine, thats a hard pass from me.
    A virus that has a 99.994% survival rate, i ok without a vaccine, best of luck to those who take a unproven vaccine.

Thalidomide, i'll take my chances with Covid-19, they can keep their vaccine.
    Was Thalidomide a vaccine?
    These same left leaning folk who are pushing a mandatory vaccine are the same people behind the abortion referendum, well if there was one thing i learned from the abortion referendum its "My body, my choice", they can get stuffed if they think i'm getting this unproven vaccine, i'll take my chances with Covid-19.
    And chance everyone around you, amiright?
    Already the vaccine makers have got legal immunity from any side effects of their vaccine, thats a hard pass from me.
    A virus that has a 99.994% survival rate, i ok without a vaccine, best of luck to those who take a unproven vaccine.

An absolute number doesn't work - Covid kills more elderly people for example. And best of luck to you and your relatives. You do know that survivors of Covid can suffer long-term damage?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Was Thalidomide a vaccine?
    No but don't let truth get in the way of a good story. It was a chemical where the testing was only done on one isomer and the other isomer which wasn't filtered out in manufacturing had horrifying effects. Some will paint it as a Pharma conspiracy, in reality it was a simple but horrific mistake, that has shaped the way chemicals are tested going forward.
    And chance everyone around you, amiright?
    Who are these people pushing for a mandatory vaccine? I haven't seen it in a new and untested vaccine. I have heard of it being asked for in well established vaccines, which makes sense until the disease is eradicated.
    An absolute number doesn't work - Covid kills more elderly people for example. And best of luck to you and your relatives. You do know that survivors of Covid can suffer long-term damage?
    As a friend in the contact tracing said to me yesterday, its a lot busier but less stressful at the minute, thankfully the numbers of people you ring who are at deaths door or are already dead has diminished to almost zero. It is scary though, Ryanair staff crying down the phone as they have been warned if they mention the packed flights on social media they will lose their jobs, kids who have spent the last few weeks "working from home" in Ibiza and getting shipped back here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are a large contingent here who need something to soften their coughs. I wish they didn't but it may be the only way some of them learn the reality of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

be interesting the spin the anti vaxxers will have if/when a COVID vaccine comes out....

not an anti vaxxer, but I'd be very skeptical about taking a COVID one straight away... a lot will have this non binary view, but it plays directly into the anti vaxxer agenda.

I still feel though the "you won't die from it so why bother" agenda is a bit selfish and reckless all the same... yeah you more than likely won't but what about someone else? Also long term effects, as much as people like to say they'll be fine, you just don't know, nobody knows, hence why the leaning towards caution....

even if it doesn't turn deadly either short term or long term, imagine it had lasting effects like lymes disease? The health system will be under heavy pressure in a few years time, this time chronically.

arccosh wrote: »
    even if it doesn't turn deadly either short term or long term, imagine it had lasting effects like lymes disease? The health system will be under heavy pressure in a few years time, this time chronically.

You might want to raise that question in one of the Covid threads; short answer, there *ARE* long term effects. Lung damage, organ damage, neurological impacts. You don't want this virus.

• Advertisement

You might want to raise that question in one of the Covid threads; short answer, there *ARE* long term effects. Lung damage, organ damage, neurological impacts. You don't want this virus.

Not according to the open up everything and I won't wear a mask posters in those threads however. Anything pointing to long term effects is either propaganda or an outlier.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement